Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

^^^ditto that
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I've seen reference a few times to what Larry Hendrick said but I can't find it - can someone fill me in on what he said, where he said it and to whom he said it?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by laynabrown22 View Post
    I know Ashley H from school, she goes to UPenn. I can not believe how negatively everyone speaks of her because if you knew her in real life, you would love her. I have known her for about 3and a half years. I actually saw her today walking in our clinic. Even though I am not a close friend of hers, I could never say anything bad about her. Maybe that she laughs a lot. What I know of her is that she is in the top of our class for sure, and is so nice to everyone, even me. You all have no idea who you are commenting on like this. I dont know if she is the bachelorette like everyone is saying, she is still at school as of today.
    Unfortunately....all we have to go by is the edit & they really didn't concentrate on her much once other than her 1 on 1 date at the beginning & the the short focus at the Anguilla date getting the rose & HTD. Do you think she's really ready to settle down until she finishes school/get career started because I was not picking that up. She does seem to have a lot of energy.....

FORT Newbie

It has been reported by a classmate that Ashley is taking more time off school. The most logical assumption is that she is the next bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by mysweetboys View Post
    It has been reported by a classmate that Ashley is taking more time off school. The most logical assumption is that she is the next bachelorette.
    Thanks for letting us know. Go on with your smart, sassy, independent self Ash and choose the hottest man evah!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mysweetboys View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Sounds like she is the next bachelorette.

Here is what Chris Harrison said about the next Bachelorette. If anyone has this issue of EW can you share what else he says. The interview continues in the magazine only.

'The Bachelor': Host Chris Harrison answers your burning questions | Inside TV | EW.com

So have you chosen the Bachelorette? — LST
    Well maybe, maybe not. I know a lot of people think that she’s already chosen and every year that it’s already sealed, but for us, we really want to know what the fans think and see what the reaction is at the end of this and see how it plays out. There’s really no reason for us to paint ourselves into a corner if we don’t have to. We’re in production for a while so why not wait and see what the fallout is from this Bachelor or maybe we meet somebody who everyone just falls in love with. There’s really no reason to nail it down yet.

For more of Chris Harrison’s answers to your burning Bachelor questions, pick up the issue of Entertainment Weekly on stands now.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

yeah, and he lied in other parts of that article.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Here is what Chris Harrison said about the next Bachelorette. If anyone has this issue of EW can you share what else he says. The interview continues in the magazine only.

'The Bachelor': Host Chris Harrison answers your burning questions | Inside TV | EW.com
    Where have I heard this these words before : "maybe we meet somebody who everyone just falls in love with"