Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 921

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

  1. #501
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,866

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by laynabrown22 View Post
    I will tell her about this website if I see her tomorrow everyone.
    If you do, tell her not to sweat the rough stuff. I am afraid it is par for the course with the Bachelor/ette show. She's a bundle of energy, she looks smokin' hot, and she's a smart girl to boot...sounds like it could be an interesting season. But as a Mom, I'll agree with Bloomers...Ashley, get your education first, get established, and then the world is your oyster!

  2. #502
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    If you do, tell her not to sweat the rough stuff. I am afraid it is par for the course with the Bachelor/ette show. She's a bundle of energy, she looks smokin' hot, and she's a smart girl to boot...sounds like it could be an interesting season. But as a Mom, I'll agree with Bloomers...Ashley, get your education first, get established, and then the world is your oyster!
    Yeah!!! Please tell her to either spray herself real good with a nonstick cooking oil before reading or put on her best suit of armor.
    But we all welcome past cast!
    Ashley did herself proud this season, and has a great future to look forward to.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  3. #503
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by laynabrown22 View Post
    I will tell her about this website if I see her tomorrow everyone.
    Thanks for posting! I'm glad to see she is as awesome as I thought she was. I hope she does the B'ette.

  4. #504
    FORT Fogey mprssdbyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,235

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by laynabrown22 View Post
    I know Ashley H from school, she goes to UPenn. I can not believe how negatively everyone speaks of her because if you knew her in real life, you would love her. I have known her for about 3and a half years. I actually saw her today walking in our clinic. Even though I am not a close friend of hers, I could never say anything bad about her. Maybe that she laughs a lot. What I know of her is that she is in the top of our class for sure, and is so nice to everyone, even me. You all have no idea who you are commenting on like this. I dont know if she is the bachelorette like everyone is saying, she is still at school as of today.


    This is the girl I saw on my screen to a TEE! Absolutely.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

    I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

  5. #505
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by laynabrown22 View Post
    I know Ashley H from school, she goes to UPenn. I can not believe how negatively everyone speaks of her because if you knew her in real life, you would love her. I have known her for about 3and a half years. I actually saw her today walking in our clinic. Even though I am not a close friend of hers, I could never say anything bad about her. Maybe that she laughs a lot. What I know of her is that she is in the top of our class for sure, and is so nice to everyone, even me. You all have no idea who you are commenting on like this. I dont know if she is the bachelorette like everyone is saying, she is still at school as of today.
    Thank you! Ashley is a cool cat. Not right for Brad, but a cool cat nonetheless!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

  6. #506
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I would think that Chantal would be the first choice being F2 Right? Do you think she would turn it down? I could see Em turning it down..Oh please NOT Michelle..
    I don't know, I do think Ashely was suppose to be Brads F2.. but things changed after their date. I guesss I'm a little skeptical of it being Chantal because MF hasn't really given her a very pristine edit.

  7. #507
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I don't know, I do think Ashely was suppose to be Brads F2.. but things changed after their date. I guesss I'm a little skeptical of it being Chantal because MF hasn't really given her a very pristine edit.
    BUT we must remember MF is all about ratings..and I think the bachelor audience would love to watch her..JMO

  8. #508
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I don't know, I do think Ashely was suppose to be Brads F2.. but things changed after their date. I guesss I'm a little skeptical of it being Chantal because MF hasn't really given her a very pristine edit.
    I don't think it matters much because Ali was flipping out when she left (flopping all around the hallway) and they gave her the gig

  9. #509
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I don't know, I do think Ashely was suppose to be Brads F2.. but things changed after their date. I guesss I'm a little skeptical of it being Chantal because MF hasn't really given her a very pristine edit.
    It made me think about all of the previous Bachelorettes and their edits. I'd argue that it's not the edit they had during the season but the hype and rewriting of history that goes into forming a new lead.

    Trista: Didn't watch the 1st 2 seasons so no idea of her edit. She did seem sincere about wanting love and along came Ryan.

    Meredith: Her edit going in was that she got a bit involved in drama around the house but mostly people remembered that her grandma died.

    Jen: If anyone had a pristine edit going it that was her. Too bad it didn't carry into her season. I went from loving her to thinking she was selfish (all about Jen). She seemed to check out before the season was over.

    Jill: Jill had to live with the infamous hot tub scene but a lot of people liked her so her edit can't have been too bad.

    Ali: Not a great edit. A lot of conflict with Vienna including a couple of seemingly mean rants at her. As I said in the other thread we saw her leave dramatically with tons of crying then in fakest scene ever called Jake asking to come back.

    I think Chantal's edit is between Jillian & Ali's. Ashley really doesn't fit with any of them from what I can tell. From looking about the above list, all so different in personality and edit and 4 out of 5 of them were pretty good.

  10. #510
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I don't think it matters much because Ali was flipping out when she left (flopping all around the hallway) and they gave her the gig
    Not to mention messy hair, messy clothes, and just being a mess in general all season.

    BTW for anyone that cares, someone posted pics of them on her FB from this weekend and guess what? She's a mess, a cute one though! Baggy clothes and hair everywhere as usual and her guy still loves her. I'm appreciating them more and more now that our next final couple is molded by trained professionals somewhere overseas.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.