Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Chantal is slap girl; Ashley is smackdown girl.

I love a good smackdown.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

A day or two ago someone said Ashley might be a lot like Jilly was in her season. I love Jilly, so I'm hoping that if Chantal really isn't doing the show, Ashley will be the one and will have a blast. I can't wait to see the guys she gets to choose from! She's such a little spitfire, she's bright and driven and obviously knows how to go after what she wants. I think it will be a good season.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    A day or two ago someone said Ashley might be a lot like Jilly was in her season. I love Jilly, so I'm hoping that if Chantal really isn't doing the show, Ashley will be the one and will have a blast. I can't wait to see the guys she gets to choose from! She's such a little spitfire, she's bright and driven and obviously knows how to go after what she wants. I think it will be a good season.
    She was in a really small clip on extra today saying who she "thought would win" with her new dark hair and was looking smoking hot! I think she will give Jilly a run for her money!

(she picked Chantal FTW, Michelle and Shawntel picked Emily)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by laynabrown22 View Post
    I know Ashley H from school, she goes to UPenn. I can not believe how negatively everyone speaks of her because if you knew her in real life, you would love her. I have known her for about 3and a half years. I actually saw her today walking in our clinic. Even though I am not a close friend of hers, I could never say anything bad about her. Maybe that she laughs a lot. What I know of her is that she is in the top of our class for sure, and is so nice to everyone, even me. You all have no idea who you are commenting on like this. I dont know if she is the bachelorette like everyone is saying, she is still at school as of today.
    She was a cutie pie on the show, but if I were her mother, I would be telling her to finish her education and get her practice established. She has all the right qualities and will have no trouble finding the right man when the time is right. It is just as important for an intelligent career woman to get her priorities in order as it is a man.

Do I hear an amen?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    She was a cutie pie on the show, but if I were her mother, I would be telling her to finish her education and get her practice established. She has all the right qualities and will have no trouble finding the right man when the time is right. It is just as important for an intelligent career woman to get her priorities in order as it is a man.

Do I hear an amen?
    A-freakin-men. Ashley will do the right thing, whether that's taking the gig and paying off loans before returning or giving TPTB a "big screw you." She'll be fine, I'm sure of it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Do I hear an amen?
    AMEN!!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Reader more than poster Kacey253's Avatar

Do I hear an amen?
    AMEN x 1000! Every week I tell my daughter to finish her last 2 classes and get her degree. You never know what life will bring and you need as much in your tool kit as possible.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
    Dalai Lama

Do I hear an amen?
    AMEN!!! Ashley has the right idea about finishing her education and establishing her career. After all, she is what, 26? Plenty of time to find the right guy. I'm the same way, planning to finish school and get my doctorate, then worry about finding the right guy. Unless of course that guy decides to show up in my life before then.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by laynabrown22 View Post
    I know Ashley H from school, she goes to UPenn. I can not believe how negatively everyone speaks of her because if you knew her in real life, you would love her. I have known her for about 3and a half years. I actually saw her today walking in our clinic. Even though I am not a close friend of hers, I could never say anything bad about her. Maybe that she laughs a lot. What I know of her is that she is in the top of our class for sure, and is so nice to everyone, even me. You all have no idea who you are commenting on like this. I dont know if she is the bachelorette like everyone is saying, she is still at school as of today.
    FWIW, I may not know her but I like her very much - AND if she is the next Bette, I think she will be adorable and it will be an awesome season. Send her big hugs from me!!!
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Newbie

I will tell her about this website if I see her tomorrow everyone.