Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

If Emily is not F1, she will be the Bachelorette, for sure if she wants to and I think she will. After all, she has a daughter to support and the $$ she would make for doing it would be welcome when you have to raise and educate a child and alone at that. However, I'm sure the Hendrick's family help her in supporting their grand daughter.

If for some reason, Emily is F1, I would like to see Ashley H or Shawntel. I just cannot warm up to Chantal in a grand way. Having said that, Chantal has literally narrated this entire season, just like Chis L did during Ali's, and he was F2 and they beeeegggged him to be the Bachelor and as we know, he refused. If Chantal ends up F2, I'm pretty sure they would ask her first, even though I hope not. I think she is too busty to be the lead and she doesn't have that great of a figure, just like Ali didn't when she did the show.JMO When you look at Chantal, you don't look at her face first! If the rumors are true about the cheating, she definitely will not be it, or I hope not.

As far as the gals from Jake's season, Gia & Vienna, they can hang it up & move on, because their 15 minutes are over. Brad has too many great girls on his season for them to have to consider anybody else.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4191659;
    Read it again...

"He does find someone," she said, laughing. She's bound to secrecy on the outcome, though. "Let's say I am engaged," Newton said. "It's hard not to share that."

It says AM...
    And hard not to share that
    What I find even more intriguing is that she says "He does find someone," How would she know unless she made it to the FRC.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4191632;
    Really? I'm surprised, since she's not off the show yet, that this info could be out there!!

I think Emily is being set up for the role, but if Chantal is not the F1 I would love to watch her be the Bachelorette. I think she's gorgeous, warm, funny, charming, sexy and sweet, and I definitely think she could carry the show. Emily, I'm not so sure she could, and personally I hope she doesn't. They have given her a very good edit this season, so far, but somehow I doubt that would continue through the next one. Plus, you just know from past experience that someone from her past will come out with something, or the gossip magazines will basically make something up, and she'll have to deal with all that crap and worry about her little girl. I don't know what I will think if she takes the role. It will definitely make me a little suspicious of Emily's mindset. Chantal is going through the crap currently, so maybe all that would blow over if she had her own season!? Yeah, right.
    Yeah that!!! Ditto. That's why I think Chantal will be perfect for the role. She has the personality and the "look at me" mentality it seems for something this.

FORT Fogey

If I hear it correctly, emily made some reserves to introduce her daughter to brad. Do I think that emily will be more open to do it if she is the next Bachelorette?

Will she consider to leave her daugher for another couple of months away from her daughter? Not sure either.

However, we know that she wants to quit her circle in charlotte and have new oportunities outside nascar. Of course there is also the $$ factor.

At that point, I would say that the producers would love to have emily because she would bring awe from the majority of women because of her past and daughter and because she is indeed a very pretty woman.

That would be the female season vs Jason and his son.

Will she accept or not? That will depend on how nice the producers did treat her during brad season and if she could potentially negociate to have her daughter in CA nearby with her. Her daughter is young enough that she would not miss huge scholarship I think.

I am not sure that I would enjoy if she was choosen... unless there is a major turnaround and the producers will show me her warmth and fun side, I think she is a bit too reserved for my taste for a reality show like this.

FORT Fogey

If Emily turns it down, Ashley Spivey could be the darkhorse. I think she'd be great and her edit was very clean, except that she can't sing and wasn't really into Brad. She has the sad backstory of her dad dying suddenly and she's a nanny..awwww

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4191692;
    If Emily turns it down, Ashley Spivey could be the darkhorse. I think she'd be great and her edit was very clean, except that she can't sing and wasn't really into Brad.
    not much to play with her tho. She is nice and cute but her personality is pretty much too boring for a show like this. I do not see any sparks or fun.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4191695;
    not much to play with her tho. She is nice and cute but her personality is pretty much too boring for a show like this. I do not see any sparks or fun.
    hahaha..next to Emily, she has a ton of personality imo. To each their own, no problem.

Emily if she wants it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4191678;
    If Emily is not F1, she will be the Bachelorette, for sure if she wants to and I think she will. After all, she has a daughter to support and the $$ she would make for doing it would be welcome when you have to raise and educate a child and alone at that. However, I'm sure the Hendrick's family help her in supporting their grand daughter.

If for some reason, Emily is F1, I would like to see Ashley H or Shawntel. I just cannot warm up to Chantal in a grand way. Having said that, Chantal has literally narrated this entire season, just like Chis L did during Ali's, and he was F2 and they beeeegggged him to be the Bachelor and as we know, he refused. If Chantal ends up F2, I'm pretty sure they would ask her first, even though I hope not. I think she is too busty to be the lead and she doesn't have that great of a figure, just like Ali didn't when she did the show.JMO When you look at Chantal, you don't look at her face first! If the rumors are true about the cheating, she definitely will not be it, or I hope not.

As far as the gals from Jake's season, Gia & Vienna, they can hang it up & move on, because their 15 minutes are over. Brad has too many great girls on his season for them to have to consider anybody else.

I've heard they've been been having trouble getting guys as the seasons have passed. It seems to me that a busty Bachelorette might help things along with the recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4191682;
    What I find even more intriguing is that she says "He does find someone," How would she know unless she made it to the FRC.
    Inside info indicated that Jesse's guys didn't know he was F1, and Jason said he was; however, we know Corrie joked that "Jake liked sausage" which was her way of hinting who Jake picked when she was asked, so his girls knew.
    We think some of the contestants in some seasons had a circuit amongst themselves.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Unless she has seconds thoughts at the last minute, or family enfluences her accepting, I think Emily will be the next Bachelorette. I think it's what she wanted to begin with and she was placed on this season to set her up for it.