Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Its interesting that he mentioned Michelle a couple of times in that interview.

I would think that Chantal would be the first choice being F2 Right? Do you think she would turn it down? I could see Em turning it down..Oh please NOT Michelle..

FORT Fogey

I feel as certain, as one can, that Ashley is the next bette.

The edited version we saw does not even come close to the young woman that she is. When I settled down and accepted that Chantel refused this gig, I changed my thinking. I was dashed, I wanted her. I didn't see Ashley as a contender until I thought about it.

Ashley is smart and focused on what she wants for her life (kudos). Her body rocks, she has flawless skin and high IQ. Can there be more? Really, think about that.

She handled Brad well. You had to look for it but she did. Better than was obvious to those who were smiitten with one of the "leads." I count myself in that camp. She was edited, of course, to follow her fate.

I am excited for this season to start. We all have a refreshed way of looking at it. Sleuthing is back to being key and spoilers can never be trusted totally. We have to accept that some important spoilers will go underground to PMs as it used to be. Not good but a few will not want put them out there given the history of this season. Hopefully there will be some brave souls who venture into this arena. The thick skinned and confident will be brave. There will always be reliable info and that will play a part. We will just never blindly trust again, Respect must be given to those who dare to share their info. We never want to alienate anyone who has a source. It could be accurate. We should consider all without anger or bias.

This franchaise just moved itself into something much better that it has been. I am looking forward to it!
    Last edited by shoepie; 03-01-2011 at 07:44 PM.

You know, I wasn't sure about Ashley H but now that I think about it, I believe she would be a good bachelorette. She's a little spitfire. Plus, this woman has goals and dreams of her own. She will definitely be able to pin down a guy who is willing to compromise and help her fulfill her dreams as much as he wants to fulfill his own.

Let's hope their goals and hopes for the future line up together and that it won't be such a sacrifice on either's part.

One thing I have come to admire (which I used to loathe) about The Bach/Ette, is the 'fear factor' portion of the show. Doing something you fear so much. But I can see how this would bring two people closer together and propel an even deeper bond, if there is already something there between them.

So, go fly that helicopter, Ashley! Hopefully the right guy will be there right by your side, wiggling the steering wheel around (no, just kidding).

I wish Ashley, if she is indeed the next bach/ette gal, the best of luck!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Newbie

I know Ashley H from school, she goes to UPenn. I can not believe how negatively everyone speaks of her because if you knew her in real life, you would love her. I have known her for about 3and a half years. I actually saw her today walking in our clinic. Even though I am not a close friend of hers, I could never say anything bad about her. Maybe that she laughs a lot. What I know of her is that she is in the top of our class for sure, and is so nice to everyone, even me. You all have no idea who you are commenting on like this. I dont know if she is the bachelorette like everyone is saying, she is still at school as of today.

Quote Originally Posted by laynabrown22 View Post
    I know Ashley H from school, she goes to UPenn. I can not believe how negatively everyone speaks of her because if you knew her in real life, you would love her. I have known her for about 3and a half years. I actually saw her today walking in our clinic. Even though I am not a close friend of hers, I could never say anything bad about her. Maybe that she laughs a lot. What I know of her is that she is in the top of our class for sure, and is so nice to everyone, even me. You all have no idea who you are commenting on like this. I dont know if she is the bachelorette like everyone is saying, she is still at school as of today.
    Thanks for posting! She seems adorable and awesome! Her season would be a blast for sure! Please keep posting and creeping on her for us to see if she leaves school at any point.

Shoe, I'm with you! My respect of Ashley grew leaps and bounds when she and Mr. Caveman were having their dinner.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Tell her smart chicks rule.

Welcome and thanks for posting. She really seems like an awesome girl. I know I definitely liked her more after yesterday's episode.

Please keep us updated on if she leaves school at any point.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Tell her smart chicks rule.

Regardless of whether she's the next B'ette or not, Miss Ashley will be just fine.

Thanks for posting! Too often the show tends to highlight the negative or controversial aspects about someone and keep their awesome attributes hidden. But Ashley won a lot of us over last night. I love her independent attitude! It's too bad that every episode up until that point was edited to make her seem insecure. Last night she was anything but.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.