Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    not to worry - I'm in confused mode 95% of the time

yes he will announce and introduce the new 'ette......

hope this ends some confusion.....
    Nah. Let's just carry my inane conversation into the next page!

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Thanks, you've given me a good way to look at things!

Re: Chantal, can you imagine how she would blow away the guys on the first night after she has undergone the producers' makeover? Her face is already gorgeous (see SI photos), and her figure would be rocking after working out with a trainer, and they will finally put her in a stunning gown. Let's be honest, guys are initially very superficial, and I don't see any of them getting all tongue-tied over Ashley upon first meeting like they would with Chantal.
    Exactly! Not to mention her snark. She's a saleswoman, she's quick with one liners. She'd have those guys running around in circles. I can see her asking one of them, so would you get married, right here right now? She's naturally beautiful, and she can certainly carry this show.

With regards to her tweets, I think she got the OK to go ahead with tweeting in order to build up her fan base, to let everyone know she's ok with being F2and to showcase her real personality.

Never, that I can ever remember was a F2 allowed to be public before the FRC. Something is up with that, she is doing it for a reason. IMO

ETA: Unless the "shocker" is Michelle. We had a poster mention a friend of a friend who said they applied to be on the show was asked if he would mind if the lead had a child. Apparently he said he is not intersted in a lead with a child, and was later told they are going in a different direction.
    Last edited by GuardianAngel; 03-01-2011 at 01:31 PM.

I so hope the next B'ette IS NOT Ashley! A full season of the screamer that acts like a school girl, that apparently doesn't listen in conversations and can't communicate. She is too young and not in the right place to be searching for love. It is my opinion that she should complete dental school and get that behind her (the thing that she has spent thousands of dollars on) and then when in a place in her life that offers more freedom, explore the relationship angle. I am not saying that she should give up men until she finishes school, but not search for it in a manor that would most probably create a problem with logistics. If she is as driven as she says, school would be her first priority. She is still very young.

FORT Fogey

Personally I think they allowed the Ashley spoiler to leak in order gauge response to her being the bachlorette and then allowed the Emily spoiler to gauge response to Chantal as bachlorette. They are using RS big time this season!

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    Personally I think they allowed the Ashley spoiler to leak in order gauge response to her being the bachlorette and then allowed the Emily spoiler to gauge response to Chantal as bachlorette. They are using RS big time this season!
    I really hope you are right.....I have been a Chantal fan all season and I can accept her as F2 IF we get to a season of her as the B'ette.....I hope RS is WRONG AGAIN!!

I hate to pick sides because I like all the girls. I've talked to quite a few of them at one time or another and they are SO likable away from the Bach camera.

Having said that, given a great make-over and some training in the gym, Chantal would knock it out of the park. I believe she would have the same type of audience DeAnna had: You either love her or you hate her but she NEVER bores you.

Again, it's only an opinion and has nothing to do with the lovely Ashley.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post

ETA: Unless the "shocker" is Michelle. We had a poster mention a friend of a friend who said they applied to be on the show was asked if he would mind if the lead had a child. Apparently he said he is not intersted in a lead with a child, and was later told they are going in a different direction.
    I think the show with Michelle as the B'ette would really be worth watching.

Ashley is too annoying. Her laugh and giggling would be old before the first rose was given out.

Chantal....so-so. I would probably watch...but I really don't like her much.

It would be fun to see what type of men they would cast for Michelle.

Please take the time to review the rules stickied at the top of this forum.

***Rules - Please Read***

This thread will reopen shortly. Please take the time to read the thread. Too many people are earning infractions, so we have closed the thread to try to ensure everyone reads the rules and knows that we enforce them.

As always, if you see a post that you think breaks the rules, report it - don't respond to it.

Harrison interview with TVGuide with strong denial of Ashley H. as Bach'ette. See Media thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Harrison interview with TVGuide with strong denial of Ashley H. as Bach'ette. See Media thread.
    Doesn't he always "strongly deny" everything before caving and admitting the truth?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City