Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

I would love to see Shawntel or Chantal. =) Ashley kind of freaks me out lol Hopefully I will warm up to her.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    I would love to see Shawntel or Chantal. =) Ashley kind of freaks me out lol Hopefully I will warm up to her.
    I feel the same way. I wonder if Ashley has the right intentions for becoming the next Bachelorette. I understand that we might not always get a fairytale ending, but I would hope the lead is there for the right reasons.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Shoepie

We cannot believe the spoiler that Ashley is the next one. We just have to wait and see. I absolutely want Chantal. I am not giving up hope until I hear the official announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I am paying no attention to this. It could be another false piece of information. We will know for sure when we hear this out of Chris' mouth on ATFR.
    The next 'Ette will likely be at the AFRC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I want to see Chantal get her happy ending dang it! Note to Fleiss: Give us what we want and nobody gets hurt!! LOL. In all seriousness, this fan (who has watched since the beginning) may not tune in if it's Ashley. She is too young, too immature, and just plain annoying. Chantal is blunt, fun and would be TV gold. I am hoping RS is wrong.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Shoepie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    The next 'Ette will likely be at the AFRC.
    Yes, I don't do letters well.

nah, it wasn't the letters - it was the 'out of his mouth' - I thought you meant that he would only announce her....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Shoepie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    nah, it wasn't the letters - it was the 'out of his mouth' - I thought you meant that he would only announce her....

Confused. Chris announces the new bette on some damn show, after the proposal, yes? I am a woman possessed and on the edge. I confuse easily in this state.

Confused. Chris announces the new bette on some damn show, after the proposal, yes? I am a woman possessed and on the edge. I confuse easily in this state.
    not to worry - I'm in confused mode 95% of the time

yes he will announce and introduce the new 'ette......

hope this ends some confusion.....

FORT Fogey

We cannot believe the spoiler that Ashley is the next one. We just have to wait and see. I absolutely want Chantal. I am not giving up hope until I hear the official announcement.
    I wish Ashley would just follow through on completing dental school and getting a career going. She was unhappy with Brad shopping for a wife on the show, so why would she turn around and do the same thing as the 'Ette? Plus, she's irritating most of the time with that over-the-top bubbliness and energy. I wouldn't even get started watching that season.