Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Channy Please! Just imagine the epicness?

FORT Newbie

Could someone put up a poll concerning the next Bachelorette? There is no consensus at FORT, right? All we have is RS with Ashley or does FORT agree with this spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by Max64 View Post
    I think it's Chantal.. I hope so, I think she would do an great job. I bet RS might just get Fleissed again.
    I don't know if she is because she's active on twitter and would have to stop but I'm choosing to believe that she could be. So much better than Ashley who didn't get enough of an edit to have all that many people rooting for her to be the Bachelorette unlike Jillian and Ali.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    moving the post here:

geezzz I luv ya girl!

seems to me that brad has a weak personality. Was it lithargic who said that in his contract, this time ABC made sure that he was bound to pic a girl and have a F1 and F2???

Did he have a choice? YES! Everyone has a choice to be a real gentleman and show respect to a girl who claimed she loved him.

Everyone has a choice. Like jason to humiliate melissa in public no matter how I disliked melissa. like deanna letting jason put his knee down and propose...

The only decent person I found was Ali with ChrisL.

Keeping Chantal up to the end was a very low action, no class. I do not care if chantal is good and well today, she will be publicly humiliated in 2 weeks from now. It does not matter to me that she got caught in the moment and the love was not real and she is perfectly well today. At that time she may thought it was true and I am sure she was incredibly hurt that day. I do not look forward to watch this.

yeah yeah.. there is still this possibility that chantal was just acting... I hear it.... not!
    I agree -I wish he had let Chantal go this week or last, but I don't think it was up to him.

My opinion? TPTB REALLYYwanted Chantal to be the next B'ette & letting her be the totally heartbroken F2 would certainly make people more sympathetic to her - as she's not been portrayed in the best light this season.

I don't think it was Jason's idea to have the break-up w/Melissa on TV either.
    They had already pretty much broken up anyway - TPTB just wanted a more drammatic return of the ring - IMO. It would've much classier to interview them separately - even do Melissa's @another time & just show her comments about why it wasn't working for her either... but NOOOOOO!! They wanted to throw someone under the bus & Jason was it.

Keeping Chantal til F2 would make her more sympathetic.... for HER season as the B'ette!!!!

Now if they can just convince her to do it.......

FORT Fan

I would prefer to watch Chantal be the Bachette, but doesn't Ashley have the "back story" that TPTB like to milk? Didn't her BF pass away or am I confusing her with another of the girls....?

For the Bachette, a lead with a dead loved one would be more sympathetic than a divorcee' IMO.... I can totally see her story line-- "After my BF passed away, I never thought I would love again! Then I realized it was possible when I fell in love with Brad. Now I'm ready to find the love of my life!" TPTB will beat a dead horse, she will pick someone, they will last a month or if lucky, a year, and then call it quits, and then we will be on to the next lead...

FORT Newbie

I think it's Deanna...now that Brad had a second chance she wants one too!

As you know they announced the cast of DWTS tonight on the Bach. There was one less female than male which is highly unusual. I wonder if they are keeping a spot open for Chantal if she isn't the Bachelorette. Of course they couldn't announce it until the 14th. Just a thought. We'll see.

I hope it's not Ashley. She's terrible at communicating and comes across as very whiney and waves her hands around too much. Please, please, please don't be Ashley! I had a hard time watching her just on tonight's episode. Why he sent Shawntel home before this one, I don' understand...

FORT Newbie

People have posted that Chantal has lost the weight she gained since Episode 1 to the bikini shoot. Maybe she did it for camera time... as the next Bachelorette!!!

Put me down as a big hell no for the cheerleading family and head cheerleader...

I really want a poll to make our choices more tangible.

I'm so torn. I want to see Chantal on my screen forever and ever amen, but ultimately I want her to be happy and do what's best for her. I just hope she makes the right decision, although of course, I know what my selfish decision would be.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City