Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

So I guess there is no possibility of them fooling us with Ashley, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy S' View Post
    I would never think of Chantel as spoiled. She is down to earth. I love her demeanor. She doesn't read spoiled at all. I was surprised to see the wealth of her family.
    She seemed down to earth to me and seems so on Twitter as well.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

I read in the threads yesterday, cant remember which thread, but that Chantal seemed happy in her vlogs, and that she mentioned she was loosing weight and working out and feelin all kinda good.

Wasn't this the exact same thing Ali did right before she was announced at the next b'ette? I believe that Chantal is the next b'ette. I'm not so sure that RS's sources are right about that either this time around. Not only that, but Chantal was love sick over Brad. Totally. The season only ended what, a couple months ago? I have a hard time believing she was over Brad *enough* to have fallen in love again or be dating someone seriously to *not* do the bachelor.

We'll just have to wait and see.

FORT Fogey

moving the post here:

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    This is exactly what irks me the most....he said as soon as he knew, he wouldn't waste anyone's time....he said he fell early and hard....he said he pursued all relationships to the end! By Anguilla, I'm darn certain he knew Chantal inside and out...nothing more to learn. I think she should have been let go then or at F4. Brad should have been wise enough, considering her emotions, to let her go. Selfish in my books. and if the TPTB made him keep her he should have stood up to them.!
    geezzz I luv ya girl!

seems to me that brad has a weak personality. Was it lithargic who said that in his contract, this time ABC made sure that he was bound to pic a girl and have a F1 and F2???

Did he have a choice? YES! Everyone has a choice to be a real gentleman and show respect to a girl who claimed she loved him.

Everyone has a choice. Like jason to humiliate melissa in public no matter how I disliked melissa. like deanna letting jason put his knee down and propose...

The only decent person I found was Ali with ChrisL.

Keeping Chantal up to the end was a very low action, no class. I do not care if chantal is good and well today, she will be publicly humiliated in 2 weeks from now. It does not matter to me that she got caught in the moment and the love was not real and she is perfectly well today. At that time she may thought it was true and I am sure she was incredibly hurt that day. I do not look forward to watch this.

yeah yeah.. there is still this possibility that chantal was just acting... I hear it.... not!

Now I hope RS is wrong about Ashley being the next bachelorette because I would much rather it be Chantal!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Now I hope RS is wrong about Ashley being the next bachelorette because I would much rather it be Chantal!
    Me too Sanlee... I have a feeling that RS is wrong, or was given the wrong information about this too. My hunch is that she is the next b'ette.

FORT Fogey

I am paying no attention to this. It could be another false piece of information. We will know for sure when we hear this out of Chris' mouth on ATFR.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Ashley is really cute and perky, but Ashley is almost through with Dental School and on her way. I am with her family on this. I think she needs to go and get herself established. I don't think Ashley is going to have any difficulty finding herself men to date when the time comes, especially if she is situated somewhere like Philadelphia. Is that where she is? Now just isn't the time, imo, to stop and take another 6 mos off to gallavant around the world and maybe even attract the wrong kind of guy *cough *cough attracted to fame or something else she might have to offer other than just herself.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

I wonder if Ashley had to take an entire year off to take a sabbatical. The show started end of Sept. If she were the b'ette, she would be finished in time to go back the next Sept.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think it's Chantal.. I hope so, I think she would do an great job. I bet RS might just get Fleissed again.