Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Best Bette Evah - she would own the place. And yes, I'm sure the histrionics and drama would be OTT, but it's all good as far as I'm concerned. Like I said earlier, she's gorgeous, has no filter and cries like an angel - I'll add she can be very hardnosed (and no doubt ruthless) when she needs to be. I expect there would be at least a few Wes/Jake/and what's his name Wrestler types - and she would no doubt mop the floor with them at some point. And.... I'll know for sure who F2/F3 is, because he will undoubtedly be someone to rival my Reidlove and for me to fret over when she doesn't choose him
    Ali absolutely danced on my very last nerve with that crying, whining scene with Jake that went on and on and on......etc.
    I watched her season thinking I would do it to sleuth the edit. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that apart from that scene with Frank when he dumped at the Fantasy Date, the Ali we saw in Jake's season was not the Ali we saw in her Bachelorette season.
    My thoughts are that Chantal as a Bachelorette won't be a whiny crybaby either.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Ali absolutely danced on my very last nerve with that crying, whining scene with Jake that went on and on and on......etc.
    I watched her season thinking I would do it to sleuth the edit. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that apart from that scene with Frank when he dumped at the Fantasy Date, the Ali we saw in Jake's season was not the Ali we saw in her Bachelorette season.
    My thoughts are that Chantal as a Bachelorette won't be a whiny crybaby either.
    Re-the bolded: Yup, I was too. As an aside: I have to laugh at myself, because I totally get the Ali/Chantal mean girl comparison people have made, but I just love Chantal way more than I could ever get into Ali. I loved me some Ali right up to her Mean Girl pact and then I was over it. I know some would say Chantal was exactly the same way, but it just didn't bother me at all. It makes no sense, I suppose but that's just how I feel, it just didn't seem to have the same impact... But anyway, Ali's Bette season was alot better than I thought it would be. If Chantal gets the chance, hers will be all kinds of awesome - here's hoping, anyway
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

I just read Chantal's tweets and she seems to have a very good sense of humor about herself. She even asked Molly to get Natalie to give her help with her clothes since Natalie doesn't seem to like them. She also agreed with someone who said her hair and dress was awful in the last RC and said her mom told her the same thing. She made a comment about them airbrushing the 16 lbs she gained off in the SI photos.

She'd be great as the bachelorette if it were to happen and of course if she's not the f1.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I just read Chantal's tweets and she seems to have a very good sense of humor about herself. She even asked Molly to get Natalie to give her help with her clothes since Natalie doesn't seem to like them. She also agreed with someone who said her hair and dress was awful in the last RC and said her mom told her the same thing. She made a comment about them airbrushing the 16 lbs she gained off in the SI photos.

She'd be great as the bachelorette if it were to happen and of course if she's not the f1.
    That is hysterical ~ and sounds so true to what we've seen! If she's
    not F1, I would adore an entire season of that girl!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    That is hysterical ~ and sounds so true to what we've seen! If she's
    not F1, I would adore an entire season of that girl!!
    As a selfish viewer..that idea is even more enticing than her being F1

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Oh, this just makes me love her even more. That's the right attitude to have - being willing to poke fun at yourself is a good way to keep your sanity and to keep things in perspective
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    As a selfish viewer..that idea is even more enticing than her being F1
    I've said all along she would make a GREAT bachelorette, and I think they offered it to her. If it's not her, I think it is because she said NO thank you. But it's hard to believe she would say No when she loves the idea of being in love or falling in love. So maybe, Ashley isn't the next bachelorette. But her tagline does not support her wanting the be the next bette. I dunno but I do think she was offered it before anyone else AFRC.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

16 lbs? That's enough reason right there to never go on that show!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    Oh, this just makes me love her even more. That's the right attitude to have - being willing to poke fun at yourself is a good way to keep your sanity and to keep things in perspective
    Amen, words I live by... I should add it to my tag line here....

Don't let negativity RENT SPACE in your head for FREE!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I have said all along that Chantal is getting a ette' edit more than she is getting a f1 edit. I would love to watch Chantal as the ette way more that Ashley that is for sure
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily