Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

I want RS to be wrong because I want Chantal for the next 'ette

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    YUP, Chantal as the new ette would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    The more I think about it, Brad dosen't desereve Chantal. I'm all for Chantal as the Bachelorette if she isn't F1, which I'm not 100 percent convinced she isn't. Chantal would be the best lead they've had.

There is another reason why Chantal would not be the next bachelorette if not F1...if it was offered she may realize now what really goes on and wants no part of it or she was sooo hurt she wants o part of it.

Not saying she isn't the next one tho lol info could be wrong all way round
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    There is another reason why Chantal would not be the next bachelorette if not F1...if it was offered she may realize now what really goes on and wants no part of it or she was sooo hurt she wants o part of it.

Not saying she isn't the next one tho lol info could be wrong all way round
    True but it seems that former bachelorettes tend to feel that it's worth doing the show as the lead to have another chance for love. The guys in recent seasons seem to be more worried about the edit, etc. Chantal seems to be cheerful now in the vlogs so I think if she's not f1, she'd lean towards taken the bachelorette if offered. I'm just not sure she's not the f1 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    ITA, Ironcat. Ashley seems sweet enough but Fleiss would be salivating about Chantal who's beautiful, emotional, fun, and has a great/wealthy family. I also don't see her turning it down or having anyone waiting in the wings like Melissa or Jenni.

It's a win win for me if we're right because either Chantal is f1 like I'm still leaning or the Bachelorette and RS is wrong on both counts.
    Thanks, you've given me a good way to look at things!

Re: Chantal, can you imagine how she would blow away the guys on the first night after she has undergone the producers' makeover? Her face is already gorgeous (see SI photos), and her figure would be rocking after working out with a trainer, and they will finally put her in a stunning gown. Let's be honest, guys are initially very superficial, and I don't see any of them getting all tongue-tied over Ashley upon first meeting like they would with Chantal.

Please let RS be wrong about Ashley being the next Bachette. It's not that I don't like her, but Chantal would be absolutely fantastic in the role. Her season would be one I would watch because I actually have interest in the lead, not just the contestants. I am getting excited about the possibility just thinking about it.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Regular

NO NO NO. I can't stand Chantal! UCKKKKKK. She is annoying, whiny, and won't stop crying. Plus I don't think someone who cheated on her love of 10 years and just recently got divorced deserves the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    The more I think about it, Brad dosen't desereve Chantal. I'm all for Chantal as the Bachelorette if she isn't F1, which I'm not 100 percent convinced she isn't. Chantal would be the best lead they've had.
    This is the train I'm on now

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Thanks, you've given me a good way to look at things!

Re: Chantal, can you imagine how she would blow away the guys on the first night after she has undergone the producers' makeover? Her face is already gorgeous (see SI photos), and her figure would be rocking after working out with a trainer, and they will finally put her in a stunning gown. Let's be honest, guys are initially very superficial, and I don't see any of them getting all tongue-tied over Ashley upon first meeting like they would with Chantal.
    Best Bette Evah - she would own the place. And yes, I'm sure the histrionics and drama would be OTT, but it's all good as far as I'm concerned. Like I said earlier, she's gorgeous, has no filter and cries like an angel - I'll add she can be very hardnosed (and no doubt ruthless) when she needs to be. I expect there would be at least a few Wes/Jake/and what's his name Wrestler types - and she would no doubt mop the floor with them at some point. And.... I'll know for sure who F2/F3 is, because he will undoubtedly be someone to rival my Reidlove and for me to fret over when she doesn't choose him
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous