Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    It doesn't matter to me who the Bachelorette will be, however if Chantal is F2, I can't see her turning it down. She would be in a good financial position to take a leave from work, and why not take the opportunity to travel and hopefully fall in love. Just from what I've seen of her, I would be very surprised if she turned it down.
    I agree GA, I can't see Chantal turning that opportunity down. I wouldn't be surprised if she is the next Bachelorette, and Ashley H was just a smoke screen. I think both Chantal and Ashely are nice girls, but I think Chantal would do a better job. She reminds me of Ali in a way. I was not a big fan of Ali on Jakes season but really liked her on her own season. I think Chantal would do an amazing job, and she does well in front of the camera.

FORT Fogey

It doesn't matter to me who the Bachelorette will be, however if Chantal is F2, I can't see her turning it down. She would be in a good financial position to take a leave from work, and why not take the opportunity to travel and hopefully fall in love. Just from what I've seen of her, I would be very surprised if she turned it down.
    I agree. Putting perceived chemistry, interviews and blogs aside, this one fact is glaring and telegraphs Chantel as F1, to me.

FORT Fan

If Chantal is F2 she would be the perfect Bachelorette. She's been saying she is madly in love with Brad and wants to marry him on their next date. She has proven that you can find love on the show.

ITA, and to me, the outcomes of Emily as F1 and Ashley as the new Bachelorette seem to contradict each other. One of them has to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    ITA, and to me, the outcomes of Emily as F1 and Ashley as the new Bachelorette seem to contradict each other. One of them has to be wrong.
    I like Ashley, but I hope she is not the bachelorette, as RS says.
    My attention span and snarkometer would do much better if Chantal would be the season's main.
    Just think, we got tears and nudity this season!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Maybe Chantal is similar to Melissa and this supposed policeman she was dating prior to the show, or someone else is back in the picture once she was off the show......

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post
    Maybe Chantal is similar to Melissa and this supposed policeman she was dating prior to the show, or someone else is back in the picture once she was off the show......
    That could very well be that would make sense if Ashley is the new Ette.

Maybe Chantal did get back with ex hubby...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    That could very well be that would make sense if Ashley is the new Ette.

Maybe Chantal did get back with ex hubby...

Chantal's ex-husband is engaged to someone else now.

Have there been any sighting of Chantal? With Mel she was spotted all over the place with Ty when the show was airing.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    ITA, Ironcat. Ashley seems sweet enough but Fleiss would be salivating about Chantal who's beautiful, emotional, fun, and has a great/wealthy family. I also don't see her turning it down or having anyone waiting in the wings like Melissa or Jenni.

It's a win win for me if we're right because either Chantal is f1 like I'm still leaning or the Bachelorette and RS is wrong on both counts.