Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Ashley H. is the new 'ette? Pffffft..... I'm disappointed! It's not that I dislike her, because I don't, but she's just meh, to me.
    I am in total agreement. That would be a big mistake on MF part. I want to see more substance, less mood swings, more confidence and more class. I hate the winey stuff. I don't think any cares if Ashely finds the love of her life. We like to see someone that deserves it...all the way and has got the goods and entertaining.

Think Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz type. Nothing wrong with Ashley, her personality just gets on my nerves. I have been looking forward to her leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I want it to be Shawntal also.

I don't think I will watch Ashley H. She doesn't really seem that interested in finding love. Or maybe she's just not into Brad?
    I would like Shawntel as a friend. Otherwise, she would make for boring TV. Nice, but no personality...Emily too.. A Real Snoozer!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-26-2011 at 12:03 PM.
    In Love with Love

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Hopefully, it is too late to pull him out now. Please let him rest in peace.
    Agree 100%
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

If Emily is the F1 it would explain why she isn't the next Bachelorette. I do wonder if they offered the role to Chantal before asking Ashley. If they did I am curious why Chantal turned it down. Not that I blame her after the edit they gave her and the fact she seemed to be in love with Brad. It might be as simple as that. Just curious.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Why were they casting for Emily if she is F1? I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    If Emily is the F1 it would explain why she isn't the next Bachelorette. I do wonder if they offered the role to Chantal before asking Ashley. If they did I am curious why Chantal turned it down. Not that I blame her after the edit they gave her and the fact she seemed to be in love with Brad. It might be as simple as that. Just curious.
    If RS was Fleissed and Emily is F1, who is to say the same source didn't Fleiss him again with Ashley being the new 'Ette?
    We don't know who RS' sources are. Could be the same source for each leak. Could be he was taken times 2.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    If RS was Fleissed and Emily is F1, who is to say the same source didn't Fleiss him again with Ashley being the new 'Ette?
    We don't know who RS' sources are. Could be the same source for each leak. Could be he was taken times 2.
    Who knows - but if Chantal isn't F1, I really hope he has been. Chantal would bring the most entertaining (dramatic ??? controversial ??? ) Bette season ever. JMO, but they missed out on something big if she isn't the one.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post

I am keeping an open mind about any information that is shared.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I am keeping an open mind about any information that is shared.
    Me too!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Either she turned it down..because of her edit..wasn't happy about it..OR RS got Fleissed twice and she is the next Bette..

It doesn't matter to me who the Bachelorette will be, however if Chantal is F2, I can't see her turning it down. She would be in a good financial position to take a leave from work, and why not take the opportunity to travel and hopefully fall in love. Just from what I've seen of her, I would be very surprised if she turned it down.