Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    They convinced people of that??
    AHH hahaha well not me but some people are still going crazy over him (obviously not the brightest crayons in the box).. sick.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    AHH hahaha well not me but some people are still going crazy over him (obviously not the brightest crayons in the box).. sick.
    Paging Dr. Jamie, Paging Dr. Jamie.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    They convinced people of that??
    Every season people are convinced that the lead is there to actually fall in love......and that he's found his/her true love.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I think you might be right!!! I wonder if we'll see a lot of drama for her FD - like the previews imply, or if they'll clean it up somewhat.
    She's going to be shown as so heartbroken when Brad lets her go! They love for the next lead to be shown as being heartbroken from the season before.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT sun

I think Ashley knew she'd be the bachelorette during the HTD! She already set up that she needed to know Brad better, and did not express her undying love for Brad.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I agree - there was some awesome dudes over the seasons that I would loved to have seen A LOT more of

I always think of Brice from Jill's season - the only one of the premium 5 she didn't keep.

And Deanna never gave Brian the time of day.
    Heehee! Every time I think about how DeAnna's season turned out I just shake my head.

Imagine on the first night, just two choices -- Big Brian standing next to Jesse C.

Mind-bending.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112 View Post
    So much for dental school and being a dentist...i doubt she'll finish that ever. Look at Ali, quit her job and riding the ent. industry wave as long as possible.
    It's a lot of hard work going through dental school and I think (isn't it UPENN she is going to? an IVY?) she is at a very stringent school. TPTB were between a rock and a hard place and needing an 'ette. Maybe they sweetened the pot for her--and will be helping Ashley out like they did Travis(school loans) in exchange for her stint. I am not interested in seeing her seaon as she is a bit too hyper for me, even. So maybe she will do her stint and return to school, much like Travis. I hope. Otherwise, that was a plum spot she took from someone trying to get into that dental program.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Ashley graduated from the U Maine in 2008. She is very close to being finished at U Penn. It may be a three year program rather than four

ETA: Oh darn, now I am not sure I think it was 2008.
    Last edited by jelle; 02-24-2011 at 04:22 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Ashley graduated from the U Maine in 2008. She is very close to being finished at U Penn. It may be a three year program rather than four

ETA: Oh darn, now I am not sure I think it was 2008.
    2006, took some time off before dental school, so probably taking her senior year off for the two shows.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    It's a lot of hard work going through dental school and I think (isn't it UPENN she is going to? an IVY?) she is at a very stringent school. TPTB were between a rock and a hard place and needing an 'ette. Maybe they sweetened the pot for her--and will be helping Ashley out like they did Travis(school loans) in exchange for her stint. I am not interested in seeing her seaon as she is a bit too hyper for me, even. So maybe she will do her stint and return to school, much like Travis. I hope. Otherwise, that was a plum spot she took from someone trying to get into that dental program.
    ITA Kasha. Dental programs, no matter where, are hard to get accepted into. They are very expensive and have a limited number of spots. I had a family member that it took him 3 yrs. to get in. Dental school is just not something you start, and don't finish. Especially when you're near completion.

I think she will use the money from the show to pay off her student loans and expenses. Besides, how many weeks does it take to film a bachelorette season? 8? 10? There's nothing preventing her from completing her schooling after the show is over with imo.