Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4191601;
    I *think* Emily is being nurtured into that role...

I *want* Shawntell to be the bachelorette not because I think unfavorably about any of the others but I just really love her attitude and carefree happy-go-lucky, don't-take-it too-seriously approach to life - she'd be great to watch above any of the girls for me even Ashley H and Chantal. She's also completely new to the show and it'd be fun to see her fresh take on it. She's just lovely!
    amen to that

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4191610;
    Well it woNt be Shawntel as per I an interview with a Chico paper

"He does find someone," she said, laughing. She's bound to secrecy on the outcome, though. "Let's say I am engaged," Newton said. "It's hard not to share that."
    are you saying that shawtel said that she is now engaged?

I think the F2--either Emily or Chantal--is first choice.

Ashley Hebert will be TPTB Plan B

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt;4191613;
    Although Emily is being groomed, I don't think she will do it - just a gut feeling. Shawntel has the personality but I don't want her to do it because they would so focus on the mortician and probably make it out to be funny or morbid, which it is neither. I thought about Michelle but way TOOOOOOOO much baggage. Personally, I like Madison - she's quirky, has feelings (as shown in pulling herself out) and is quite a beauty (without the fangs). Ashley - not feeling it but then again I didn't like D and she became the chette.
    just remember that shawtel contacted Ellen Degeneris 2 years ago in order to promote her job and said that it would be a great way to give another kind of look to her profession. I think she would go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4191617;
    are you saying that shawtel said that she is now engaged?
    I am not saying it... SHE IS!!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4191624;
    oh really?good for her then! do you know with who and details? this happened in the previous last 3 months then? wow

To whom? Wow that was quick!

I think it will be Chantal O. She has the looks, personality and stamina to be a terrific Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4191622;
    just remember that shawtel contacted Ellen Degeneris 2 years ago in order to promote her job and said that it would be a great way to give another kind of look to her profession. I think she would go for it.
    I did not know that but marrying into a family of morticians and funeral home owners, a sense of humor is definitely needed but I just don't think TPTB would do her right - if that makes sense? I'm all for promoting the good side of those that choose to help us and our loved ones when the time comes but MF is not the one I want doing that. JMHO

Really? I'm surprised, since she's not off the show yet, that this info could be out there!!

I think Emily is being set up for the role, but if Chantal is not the F1 I would love to watch her be the Bachelorette. I think she's gorgeous, warm, funny, charming, sexy and sweet, and I definitely think she could carry the show. Emily, I'm not so sure she could, and personally I hope she doesn't. They have given her a very good edit this season, so far, but somehow I doubt that would continue through the next one. Plus, you just know from past experience that someone from her past will come out with something, or the gossip magazines will basically make something up, and she'll have to deal with all that crap and worry about her little girl. I don't know what I will think if she takes the role. It will definitely make me a little suspicious of Emily's mindset. Chantal is going through the crap currently, so maybe all that would blow over if she had her own season!? Yeah, right.