Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Rumor swirling around Daytona is that Em turned it down because she is seriously dating or engaged to a driver that the Hendrick family & little Ricky adore.
    Already being discussed in the
    rs thread.. Most dont think it's true..

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    Rumor swirling around Daytona is that Em turned it down because she is seriously dating or engaged to a driver that the Hendrick family & little Ricky adore.
    Ya know if true, it wouldn't be the first time it took a girl going on the bachelor for a guy to realize that he had better wake up an get his girl. Like Melissa and Tye Strickland.

If Emily has come out on top by going through this experience then good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I think Shawntel is just a doll; however, I have some very real concerns about her as the Bachelorette. She made it clear that if she finds love she will leave Chico. Her dad made it clear that it is awfully dear to his heart for her to follow him in the family business.
    If she is the Bachelorette, there is absolutely no guarantee that the F1 will move to Chico. Ryan did not move to L.A., and Jillian moved to Chicago. If Shawntel's F1 had a business that was based in a certain town (which sounds pretty reasonable to me), then she is right back at the point where she was in the edit last night.
    Of course, Brad wasn't in love with her, so it was really moot, but for our Bachelorette discussion it is not.
    She's a cute girl, I think she should find a man at home. Heaven knows, there will be no shortage.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I think TPTB will consider Ashley H to be the next Bachelorette now.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I think TPTB will consider Ashley H to be the next Bachelorette now.
    She's teaching a class in April I believe, so I don't see it happening, as much as I'd love it.

I see it being Shawntel, Jillian again, or even Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    She's teaching a class in April I believe, so I don't see it happening, as much as I'd love it.

I see it being Shawntel, Jillian again, or even Vienna
    All would be quite enjoyable for different reasons..

Go Jillian.. I would love to see that again.. (i missed way too many episodes on that one though...)

Quote Originally Posted by krrj View Post
    Ya know if true, it wouldn't be the first time it took a girl going on the bachelor for a guy to realize that he had better wake up an get his girl. Like Melissa and Tye Strickland.

If Emily has come out on top by going through this experience then good for her.
    Dale and Emily are not an item and haven't been in a very long time.. If she is back together with somebody it's not a nascar driver.. Not enough single ones left that Emily would let anywhere near Ricki..

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    Dale and Emily are not an item and haven't been in a very long time.. If she is back together with somebody it's not a nascar driver.. Not enough single ones left that Emily would let anywhere near Ricki..
    I understand what the rumor was, and I do not know anything about NASCAR, however if by her going on the show gave somebody in her life a kick in the pants that he needed to step up. Then good for her. That's all. Because in the end all of these girls deserve a special someone in their life who loves them.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj View Post
    I understand what the rumor was, and I do not know anything about NASCAR, however if by her going on the show gave somebody in her life a kick in the pants that he needed to step up. Then good for her. That's all. Because in the end all of these girls deserve a special someone in their life who loves them.

So so true.. I didn't mean to make it look like I was calling you out or anything but somebody posted the Nascar driver rumor and Dale Jr has been brought up many many times..

I think I need a beat the dead horse smiley..

All one has to do is search Dale Jr g/friends dating back to 2003, you will see the similar comments as those tweets/commets or whatever they were. He's dating so and so, not admiting anything, wants to protect her privacy, and never had a woman with him at the finish line. There's actually a whole web site devoted to NASCAR drivers g/friends wives and ex's.