Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    Shawntel for Bachelorette!
    I think Shawntel is just a doll; however, I have some very real concerns about her as the Bachelorette. She made it clear that if she finds love she will leave Chico. Her dad made it clear that it is awfully dear to his heart for her to follow him in the family business.
    If she is the Bachelorette, there is absolutely no guarantee that the F1 will move to Chico. Ryan did not move to L.A., and Jillian moved to Chicago. If Shawntel's F1 had a business that was based in a certain town (which sounds pretty reasonable to me), then she is right back at the point where she was in the edit last night.
    Of course, Brad wasn't in love with her, so it was really moot, but for our Bachelorette discussion it is not.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I'm still wishful thinking for Chantal.

At least until Brad slips that ring on her finger, she's up for grabs.
    You and me, both. I don't think she's available but I'd be thrilled if she was and is the next Bette.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

FORT Newbie

just watch our local news and it showed Shawntel , Family and friends watching last nights show at her family's home , and was asked if she would consider becoming the next Bachelorette and she said she would be interested .

Quote Originally Posted by biscottimkr View Post
    just watch our local news and it showed Shawntel , Family and friends watching last nights show at her family's home , and was asked if she would consider becoming the next Bachelorette and she said she would be interested .

I posted an article about this in the media thread last night. It might be the same story were she said she would become the next Bachelorette if the producers asked her.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

I don't know why my gut points to Ashley...but with RS revealing something concerning the B'ette tomorrow...and the fact that she has done SO MANY vlogs, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the new B'ette.

Not Emily, per RealitySteve post just now. And he says she isn't F1, he stands by Chantal as F1.

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    I don't know why my gut points to Ashley...but with RS revealing something concerning the B'ette tomorrow...and the fact that she has done SO MANY vlogs, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the new B'ette.
    Me either. This reminds me of her conversation with either her mother or sister saying, "the timing is right." She's close to finishing school and as her family puts it, is ready to start her life. She seems to be hamming it up in her vlogs too, giving us personality. I so hope it's not Cheryl. I like her as a dancer, but just like DWTS fans don't like cross-overs from TB, I feel likewise.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Not sure of this belongs here or in another thread. Mods feel free to move. Assuming the most controversial season ending is that Emily is the f1.

Do you think the reaction is greater that we only saw real interaction fwith Chantal?
    Or that we were cheated by not seeing Emily?

Just wondering.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze View Post
    Shocking would be Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Aniston, etc...
    Worse, I just saw her on tv KHate Gosselin. . Shocking and in poor taste. Casting for that I would pay $$ to see.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fan

Rumor swirling around Daytona is that Em turned it down because she is seriously dating or engaged to a driver that the Hendrick family & little Ricky adore.