Page 22 of 93 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    I thought you said she went to Nashville to break into CMT and that's why she signed with that major talent agent there? Did I read that wrong?
    What kind of talent? All I see is nice quiet lady. No excitement. Would I watch her host a show? No. I just can not see her as a lead for anything.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I'm not sleuther, just your average ordinary girl, so I can't predict Emily's past, present or future intentions but when a woman packs up her kid, leaves her home, and moves to another city to sign with a talent agency, my spidey sense starts to tingle.

Look, I don't care if she wants to be famous, afterall, the cuddliest and my favorite creature in all the Bachelor-land can go ahead and put "flirting with photogs" in her primary Facebook activities and that changes nothing for me. I'm just a fan of calling a spade, a spade. It's ludicrous that Emily went on this show to find love because this is the only venue left open to her for romance. YMMV and that's cool.
    Who knows why any of these women or men sign on for any reality show. Is it really looking for love or love for fame who knows. Its no difference for Emily or others, its their own reasons and no one elses.

All of the women that came on this show are looking for something. Some even try really hard just to get on to showcase themselves. In the world of fame and fortune, including TB, its a house of cards and smoking mirrors.

People go on this show for fun, to be on tv, to join the club, to travel, and to maybe get a tv gig. If lightening strikes that would be a bonus. I refuse to believe anyone comes on this show anymore just to find love. Watching the show is now pure entertainment with couples falling in fake tv love that rarely lasts.

Just a question when should we expect filming to start for the nexr season and when should we expect them to announce it?? Last season they announced Ali on the ATFR but that would be kinda awkward if it is Emily. to have her act all heartbroken talking with CH and then Brad and then by the end of the episode announce her as the ette' and have her all exctied/"moved on" and ready to start the "journey"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Just a question when should we expect filming to start for the nexr season and when should we expect them to announce it?? Last season they announced Ali on the ATFR but that would be kinda awkward if it is Emily. to have her act all heartbroken talking with CH and then Brad and then by the end of the episode announce her as the ette' and have her all exctied/"moved on" and ready to start the "journey"
    The last few years the 'Ette season starts filming in mid-March or so.
    Interestingly enough, and I don't put a lot of faith in it as true(probably as a typo), a source I read yesterday on the upcoming season of BP2 stated that BP2 would be filling the hole provided by this season of TB and the next season of 'Ette.
    So maybe that was a typo and 'ette will start per usual in a month or maybe for whatever reasoning the next season of 'ette will be pushed back so filming starts this summer for fall 2011 filming.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I'm starting to think Shawntel has a shot .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    I'm starting to think Shawntel has a shot .
    I really, really hope so. She is such a funny, naturally beautiful, smart, well spoken woman who looks hot in anything. They’d be morons not to have her as an ‘Ette.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I really, really hope so. She is such a funny, naturally beautiful, smart, well spoken woman who looks hot in anything. They’d be morons not to have her as an ‘Ette.
    I think her stock went way up last night. I could see hundreds of guys flocking to Chico .
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Shawntel for Bachelorette!

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    Shawntel for Bachelorette!
    I'm still wishful thinking for Chantal.

At least until Brad slips that ring on her finger, she's up for grabs.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City