Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

ABC has done wonders for Gilles Marini (DWTS), Melissa and Ali (and Jake to a smaller extent) - if MF loves Emily just as much a them, he'll make sure she gets her shot at hollywood
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    She has already tried and failed multiple times.
    How did she fail? She had two "nascar" stints. Both of which she left on her own - not them wanting her gone.
    Some people think that its holding on that makes one strong; sometimes its letting go...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    ABC has done wonders for Gilles Marini (DWTS), Melissa and Ali (and Jake to a smaller extent) - if MF loves Emily just as much asi, he'll make sure she gets her shot at hollywood
    Yes... maybe DWTS would be good for Emily... it'll bring her out of her shell.

Not necessarily DWTS - I expect 'Ette is next - after that - who knows.

Maybe Ashley can do DWTS.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Not necessarily DWTS - I expect 'Ette is next - after that - who knows.

Maybe Ashley can do DWTS.
    I still think Emily would be best in Vanna's role and either Ashley or Shawntel should be 'ette. They would be so much fun.

Vanna's role? I bet that is a coveted role that won't be going to an unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    IMHO Emily doesn't need the Bachelor to audition for anything. She I'm sure has many connections, within the Hendricks circle of business related enterprises that she could get what ever she wanted.

She works, or used to work, (sleutheres believe its "used to") as an event planner at the hospital, I'm sure if she wanted TV related work, which she already has done, she could pursue it on her own, without anyones help.

When I compare Melissa Rycroft's edits, or even Ali in Jakes season, then yes, they are auditioning for something. Emily's edit is pretty much a Roberto's edit, let me get this F1 over with so I can live my life away from the cameras.

Wow, I feel like we are watching 2 different shows. to each his own ...I do not see Emily and Roberto's edit lining up at all. Roberto was shown to have some personality and shown to be into the lead. I think Emily is probably a lovely young woman, however......we have not seen much of her personality with Brad, we have seen her snark silently at Michele...but that is about it. She doesn't speak much or show much interest in Brad. IMO she has had one decent kiss with Brad, ...Watching her and Brad reminds me of the movie...She's just not that into you. I am very interested to see what she says after the show is way over.... did she like him? was there a connection?? we will have to wait a year for the truth to come out or two if she is the next B'ette.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by krrj View Post
    Wow, I feel like we are watching 2 different shows. to each his own ...I do not see Emily and Roberto's edit lining up at all. Roberto was shown to have some personality and shown to be into the lead. I think Emily is probably a lovely young woman, however......we have not seen much of her personality with Brad, we have seen her snark silently at Michele...but that is about it. She doesn't speak much or show much interest in Brad. IMO she has had one decent kiss with Brad, ...Watching her and Brad reminds me of the movie...She's just not that into you. I am very interested to see what she says after the show is way over.... did she like him? was there a connection?? we will have to wait a year for the truth to come out or two if she is the next B'ette.
    Agree. Even though they edited a lot out of ALi and Roberto's interactions and even though they didn't show as much of his PI time as CL.. Roberto still showed personality . It seemed like he was fun and that he and Ali had a lot of fun together. It was very clear that he was interested in Ali. On the other hand, when have we seen Emily and Brad laugh together?

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en View Post
    How did she fail? She had two "nascar" stints. Both of which she left on her own - not them wanting her gone.
    Nonetheless, if in fact she is hoping for a future in the business, TBTP can bring her to the next level - see above for examples provided by Anders and others.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en View Post
    I thought you said she went to Nashville to break into CMT and that's why she signed with that major talent agent there? Did I read that wrong?