Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;4191591;
    I would like to see Shawntell become the next Bachelorette, but I think Emily is their #1 choice at this time. It will be interesting to see if she turns it down like Chris L did even though he was offered lots of money. I wouldn't mind having someone new that has never been on the Bachelor, but I doubt that will happen.

I can see Ashley S, Ashley H, and Michelle from this current season of Brad's winding up on the Bachelor Pad 2.

RS, stated that Emily, is setup to be the next Bachelorette, and that she wants to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4191577;
    I know who Fleiss would like to be the next Bachelorette ... Emily. I can just picture him rubbing his grubby little hands together, a little sweat bead on his frow, eyes darting back and forth in anticipation of the huge ratings she would bring in.

Will she do it? Perhaps she will, since her edit has been so squeaky clean, Fleiss has shown her this season that he will edit her favorably. Plus, Nascar is affiliated with ABC.

That is, if she isn't F1. Still waiting for the HTD's.
    ITA

but....if she says no..I am still going with Madison..I can just see her welcoming the guys in that black cat suit with fangs...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4191595;
    RS, stated that Emily, is setup to be the next Bachelorette, and that she wants to do it.

Oh I know Emily was set up to become the next Bachelorette, but until the season is over I am not sure if they are allowed to sign on to become the next Bachelor/Bachelorette. Does anyone know?

Emily could have wanted to be the next Bachelorette, but she had to go on the Bachelor first before they would let her become that. Ali I believe wanted the same thing when she auditioned before being cast on Jake's season. Eventually, she became the bachelorette and fell in love.

This is all speculation on my part about the situation.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Emily for sure imo it's her 100% unless she turns them down
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I *think* Emily is being nurtured into that role...

I *want* Shawntell to be the bachelorette not because I think unfavorably about any of the others but I just really love her attitude and carefree happy-go-lucky, don't-take-it too-seriously approach to life - she'd be great to watch above any of the girls for me even Ashley H and Chantal. She's also completely new to the show and it'd be fun to see her fresh take on it. She's just lovely!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4191596;
    ITA

but....if she says no..I am still going with Madison..I can just see her welcoming the guys in that black cat suit with fangs...lol
    Hah ha, good one!!

Myself with the belief that Chantal is F1, I think it will definitely be
    Emily.... however ~ I'd rather see Shawntell or Ashley H.
    They're all great girls!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I know they want Emily and I would actually quite enjoy that and think she would do a great job. But I don't believe she will do it because of her daughter and the possible effect it could have on her. How would she tell her daughter she is going to be on a "show" and choose between 25 or so men and she will be kissing a lot of them. How does she keep the teasing at school from happening.. Nope Dont see Emily doing it for that reason alone.

Now I would say Shawntel or Ashley H would be great. If I had to choose I literally would would have to toss a coin.

Maybe by a smidgen I would pick Shawntel.

If Emily or Chantal O isn't F1 , I would love to see either one of them as the next Bachelorette.
    I just don't care for anyone from Jake's season on being the next bachelorette since we already had Ali be a bachelorette. I think it should be someone from older seasons of Bachelor or someone completely new if neither emily or Chantal O are willing to do it.

Well it woNt be Shawntel as per I an interview with a Chico paper

"He does find someone," she said, laughing. She's bound to secrecy on the outcome, though. "Let's say I am engaged," Newton said. "It's hard not to share that."
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4191603;
    I know they want Emily and I would actually quite enjoy that and think she would do a great job. But I don't believe she will do it because of her daughter and the possible effect it could have on her. How would she tell her daughter she is going to be on a "show" and choose between 25 or so men and she will be kissing a lot of them. How does she keep the teasing at school from happening.. Nope Dont see Emily doing it for that reason alone.

Now I would say Shawntel or Ashley H would be great. If I had to choose I literally would would have to toss a coin.

Maybe by a smidgen I would pick Shawntel.
    Although Emily is being groomed, I don't think she will do it - just a gut feeling. Shawntel has the personality but I don't want her to do it because they would so focus on the mortician and probably make it out to be funny or morbid, which it is neither. I thought about Michelle but way TOOOOOOOO much baggage. Personally, I like Madison - she's quirky, has feelings (as shown in pulling herself out) and is quite a beauty (without the fangs). Ashley - not feeling it but then again I didn't like D and she became the chette.