Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

FORT Newbie

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by biscottimkr View Post
    Shawntel would make a great Bachelorette and of course being from Chico makes shawntel my favorite for the Bachelorette choice . And i'm hoping RC and the poster on here who also said its Chantal prove right .
    I meant that they were right about Chantal being the F- 1

FORT Fogey

Honestly, don't throw tomatoes, but I think I would enjoy seeing Michelle as the next bachlorette. She fun, snarky and gives the most hilarious pi's of anyone ever. There was a time this season that I was counting the days until her departure but I got to say I think I will miss her "take" on things.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    Honestly, don't throw tomatoes, but I think I would enjoy seeing Michelle as the next bachlorette. She fun, snarky and gives the most hilarious pi's of anyone ever. There was a time this season that I was counting the days until her departure but I got to say I think I will miss her "take" on things.
    ITA I think she is absolutely hilarious! She added humor to the show that was much needed with all of these sad back stories. Seeing her in post show interviews made me like her even more because you get a sense of her real self too. She could most definitely hold her own in a season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    I think you're right. As much as I disliked her on-camera self this season, we know they would show another side to her personality in her own season, maybe more of the person she's shown to be in her post-show interviews. We need a spark plug in the lead role, somebody able to handle the guys and all their shenanigans. I would have loved to see her handle the Rego situation, or the Frank situation, or OMG, what would she have done with the weatherman?!

TPTB might have to invest in a bodyguard for the guys if Michelle is the lead.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Off the top of my head, I'd have to say Shawntel. I LOVED her recent date with Brad. She was so easy-breezy, funny and she seems like the kind of person who can have fun yet have a laid back personality at the same time.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Emily's lookalike* who has more reality TV experience, looser morals, and a more outgoing personality.

Holly Madison

* according to Google Suggestions
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Above post should be in who we think is F1 thread. Sorry mod. Pls feel free to delete or transfer my post.
    The answer to who should be the next bachelorette. I'll pick Emily for the sole reason that there could be another angle of her that we prolly miss due to excessive editing and I would love to explore more about her aside from her sad story.

I found this in another thread...

Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4187628;
    Emily Twitter Bio has this quote "I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. -Dolly Parton."

If this is the personality side of Emily we get to see in The Next Bachlorette, I say bring it on!

Over on other thread lithargic posted possible spoiler that if Emily did not chose to do the show the pick would be shocking. So I asked who would be shocking?

Quote Originally Posted by noche1 View Post
    Over on other thread lithargic posted possible spoiler that if Emily did not chose to do the show the pick would be shocking. So I asked who would be shocking?
    I said it before... to me SHOCKING would be Brad's X... Lauren. Not being short because you weren't here that day! But to me that would be shocking!