Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    I know it'd NEVER happen...she didn't get enough exposure...but I'd love Ashley Spivey. I just think she was too cute. Funny. Has the good back-story. Second choice is Ashley H., but I don't think she's really ready...as in, I don't think she's really WANTING to be in a serious relationship. And I think we're going to see that in the next couple weeks on the show. I think her insecurity is a competition/alcohol thing. I DO think she feels/felt for Brad, but when it comes down to it, I don't think she wants to settle down yet.
    Someone who knows her posted and said she's dating a guy she met right before the show and they're very happy together. She also posted a pic of them on Twitter and they're adorable and he's age appropriate for her, not like Creepy Shushing Grandpappy Brad.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by claireWW View Post
    I know it'd NEVER happen...she didn't get enough exposure...but I'd love Ashley Spivey. I just think she was too cute. Funny. Has the good back-story. Second choice is Ashley H., but I don't think she's really ready...as in, I don't think she's really WANTING to be in a serious relationship. And I think we're going to see that in the next couple weeks on the show. I think her insecurity is a competition/alcohol thing. I DO think she feels/felt for Brad, but when it comes down to it, I don't think she wants to settle down yet.
    You may be right. You see Brad talking to her about not wanting to scare her but he wants to make plans. Wonder if he doubts too that she is ready to settle down.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    You may be right. You see Brad talking to her about not wanting to scare her but he wants to make plans. Wonder if he doubts too that she is ready to settle down.

That convo between Brad and Ash...along with how confident she is (sans alcohol), her education, professional background...I mean, just statistically speaking, she's less likely to marry until she's at least 28/29 because of education alone. Even when she was talking about Brad making out with Michelle, she was sort of goofy about it...(contrast to devastated Chantal). This is a women in her prime career, man-searching days...She is not about to be pregnant, "barefoot in the kitchen" (for the record I respect both paths equally, just don't think Ash is ready for the second yet).

not like Creepy Shushing Grandpappy Brad.
    Hilarious. Thank you for helping me as I watch this show. I'll be thinking about this description every single episode.
    Ashley's lucky to have left. And I'm happy to hear that she wont be the next Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Someone who knows her posted and said she's dating a guy she met right before the show and they're very happy together. She also posted a pic of them on Twitter and they're adorable and he's age appropriate for her, not like Creepy Shushing Grandpappy Brad.
    omg hilarious alanna. If i was tech savvy i would get myself a nice sc of Brad and stick "GRANDPAPPY" right on it & use it as my avatar!!
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

My first choice for the next bachelorette is Shawntel. She just seems real and I like her. That said, I think Michelle would do the best job as the next bachelorette. She has both the looks and the personality needed to pull off a strong season, especially if the men are well cast. I think that a lot of what Michelle did this season was acting and that is what is needed for the Bachelorette. It is a TV show after all!

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh View Post
    My first choice for the next bachelorette is Shawntel. She just seems real and I like her. That said, I think Michelle would do the best job as the next bachelorette. She has both the looks and the personality needed to pull off a strong season, especially if the men are well cast. I think that a lot of what Michelle did this season was acting and that is what is needed for the Bachelorette. It is a TV show after all!
    I agree what you said about both women
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

I think Chantal is the F1 ~ which means that it's
    probably Emily! I haven't been right once!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I would love for it to be Michelle or Shawntell. I would not be surprised if it were Chantal though, I still think there's something fishy with her dad being involved in her coming on the show and her ability to speak Bachelorese so well.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Newbie

Shawntel would make a great Bachelorette and of course being from Chico makes shawntel my favorite for the Bachelorette choice . And i'm hoping RC and the poster on here who also said its Chantal prove right .