Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

Re: Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? *SPOILERS*

I think Emily was supposed to be the next Bach'ette but I have a feeling that all this talk about something hitting the tabloids is going to be about her and she's going to stay away from any type of publicity for awhile.

I'm all for Shawntel taking on the lead, I think she would be adorable and be very entertaining to watch.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

This is Emily's if she wants it - but I would prefer it be Shawntel.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I think MF wants Emily as the Bacelorette, no doubt about it. I think it's hers for the taking. IMO, I would rather have Shawntel, she would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4191950;
    I think MF saw Emily with CL as much as he saw her with Brad. I never saw Ali with Jake.

I will not even begin to speculate on why Emily might want to be the Bachelorette I have no clue but apparently it's hers if she wants it.
    Emily with Chris seems like such a mismatch – especially now that he’s with Peyton, I think he would’ve connected more with someone like Shawntel or Jackie. Nothing against Emily, I just get a ‘proper’ vibe from her that totally isn’t what Chris L. is looking for.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4192183;
    Emily with Chris seems like such a mismatch – especially now that he’s with Peyton, I think he would’ve connected more with someone like Shawntel or Jackie. Nothing against Emily, I just get a ‘proper’ vibe from her that totally isn’t what Chris L. is looking for.
    I totally think Shawntel would have been his F1.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4192200;
    I totally think Shawntel would have been his F1.
    I agree with this. His f2 would of most likely been Ashley S or H. IMO

I think Em still would've been F2 since it's clear she's being set up for the next 'ette. It would've been awkward to watch Chris and Emily together. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;4191581;
    I think Chantal will be the next Bachelorette. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the connection between Brad and Chantal is friendship mixing in with chemisty. I like Chantal and think she would be a great Bachelorette because she has that fun-loving, adventurous attitude and what you see is what you get. I don't think she would be a push-over with the guys and I think she would be able to pick up on any guys who are there just for the drama.
    Friendship mixed with chemistry is the "one" role usually reserved for the F1. With that said, I think Emily will be Fleiss' first choice. If she doesn't do it, he will go for Shawntel or Michelle because they would carry the lead better than Ashley.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fogey

I hope Emily will be the next Bachelorette. I think she has spunk and would attract a good group of guys (I hope). I don't think we are seeing half of her personality.

FORT sun

For the first time, there are more choices for a really good bachelorette. I don't know how TB could mess it up. Shawntell, a natural beauty. Ashley H, another good kind hearted individual. Britt, another one! Emily, already a large fan base, a lady who can run around bare foot. Even Chantal if she doesn't go to F1, bubbly, fun and irresitably forthright about her opinions. This time, I'm going to be interested to see who signs on the dotted line.