Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 41818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers* 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;4192009;
    My "spoiled by me" friend still sees him with Emily. She says Brad is always going after Emily. Whereas she thinks Chantal is throwing herself at Brad and seems desperate etc.
    Everyone sees things differently I guess.
    I can see Brad continuing to "go after" Emily if he had some encouragement. I'm just not seeing it. At what point do you stop "chasing the dream" and see what is right in front of you?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4191799;
    Perhaps Bevin SHOULD have been the F1. Andy might have been better off going with the one who made his heart beat fast versus the one who would look appropriate on his arm at charity galas.

Brad seems to have found both of that in one woman though, so I don't forsee him having to make that type of decision.
    I think you are right on Bevin/Andy. I was a TOTAL Tessa fan but the natural chemistry between Andy and Bevin was undeniable. Towards the end you could see him trying to stay away (usually at the beginning of their time together) but then by the end of a "date" he was drawn in again. I think post show spoilers support what you said about chosing who fit the "role" of Andy's wife best as opposed to his instinct. Not that he didn't "love" Tessa, I think he did but....anyways that's another season!

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4192175;
    I think you are right on Bevin/Andy. I was a TOTAL Tessa fan but the natural chemistry between Andy and Bevin was undeniable. Towards the end you could see him trying to stay away (usually at the beginning of their time together) but then by the end of a "date" he was drawn in again. I think post show spoilers support what you said about chosing who fit the "role" of Andy's wife best as opposed to his instinct. Not that he didn't "love" Tessa, I think he did but....anyways that's another season!
    I get that Andy had that electric connection with Bevin – but I also believed he had a love for Tessa that wasn’t about that lust. He was patient and loving and waited until she was ready to open up and tell him how she felt about him, which is what he wanted/needed from her to be his F1. I don’t really think B was ever on his radar as F1 – Tessa always was.

That being said – this weeks’ episode definitely reminded me of Tessa (Emily) and Bevin (Chantal). It matters who the lead ‘falls in love with’ – if he fell in love at all.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I keep thinking about why Michelle went to Brad's room that night. Aside from it stirred the pot with the other girls, two things stood out to me.

First she was mad at him for not giving out the rose. Of course she said she wanted it for herself but I think she was trying to tell him something with out saying it. Thats why she kept saying you have to figure it out for yourself. I think he was frustrated by what Emily said to him in the pool about putting up walls and started to doubt what he was feeling. He had said that giving the rose meant so much to him at that point that he was only going to give it to the one he could see having a relationship with. I think he did not give out the rose because of what Emily said.

I have seen screencaps where it appears that Emily and Michelle are good friends in the house (arms entertwined, etc.) I think Michelle knew they both had feelings for each other and that is why she was mad at Brad for not giving out the rose. She felt he should give it to Emily. (This is based on my belief that Michelle knew she was there for the drama.)

Second, she also kept saying Chantal is not right for you. She probably was worried he was starting to give up on Emily at that point and Chantal would end up as F1. I think she was trying to tell him not to give up on Emily and end up with the girl he made a "deal" with at the beginning of the show.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4192413;
    I keep thinking about why Michelle went to Brad's room that night. Aside from it stirred the pot with the other girls, two things stood out to me.

First she was mad at him for not giving out the rose. Of course she said she wanted it for herself but I think she was trying to tell him something with out saying it. Thats why she kept saying you have to figure it out for yourself. I think he was frustrated by what Emily said to him in the pool about putting up walls and started to doubt what he was feeling. He had said that giving the rose meant so much to him at that point that he was only going to give it to the one he could see having a relationship with. I think he did not give out the rose because of what Emily said.

I have seen screencaps where it appears that Emily and Michelle are good friends in the house (arms entertwined, etc.) I think Michelle knew they both had feelings for each other and that is why she was mad at Brad for not giving out the rose. She felt he should give it to Emily. (This is based on my belief that Michelle knew she was there for the drama.)

Second, she also kept saying Chantal is not right for you. She probably was worried he was starting to give up on Emily at that point and Chantal would end up as F1. I think she was trying to tell him not to give up on Emily and end up with the girl he made a "deal" with at the beginning of the show.
    I must have missed this..What deal was that??
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

but when she eliminated the ladies on his fingers she went - Shawntel, Chantal F4, Emily F3, Ashley H F2 and herself as F1 - if she thought it was Emily, wouldn't she have at least put her at F2? I don't remember what she did with Britt and Jackie.

We also heard Michelle say in a PI and to Brad that none of the girls were right for him - just her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4192417;
    I must have missed this..What deal was that??
    They were flirting with each other at M&G and Brad said something to the affect of "[they] can make that deal" if she doesn't slap him again. It was a joke and bantering. Of course, JMO.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4192420;
    They were flirting with each other at M&G and Brad said something to the affect of "[they] can make that deal" if she doesn't slap him again. It was a joke and bantering. Of course, JMO.
    Oh, I agree!

Ooooh that deal! That's how I took that as well. Thought I had missed something there.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fanatic

I agree. Have never understood why it was made out to be more than that.