Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers* 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4190862;
    Wow. He definitely said that on their first 1:1.

"I love the playfulness between Chantal and I. She calls me out. She makes me laugh. It really is like having a girlfriend. She puts me in check and I love it." PI

"Today has felt like any day in my every day life, like I've been hanging out with somebody that I've known for years. I care for you very much, and you're actually a girl that I could see a very real relationship happening with...."

"You've made today seem very real for me, like something that could happen in real life and you make me feel like myself. You make me feel so comfortable..."

In Costa Rica,

"I'm happy the rainstorm came. This to me is a real date. This can happen any day."

"I have so much fun with you."

"This could happen every night."

You're not imagining things! lol
    Those are definitely some serious points in Chantal's favour. I think being able to feel comfortable and like it is "real life" despite the cameras and people surrounding you would feel so great, when you're living in the fish bowl. They definitely have something, that's for sure.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4190862;
    Wow. He definitely said that on their first 1:1.

"I love the playfulness between Chantal and I. She calls me out. She makes me laugh. It really is like having a girlfriend. She puts me in check and I love it." PI

"Today has felt like any day in my every day life, like I've been hanging out with somebody that I've known for years. I care for you very much, and you're actually a girl that I could see a very real relationship happening with...."

"You've made today seem very real for me, like something that could happen in real life and you make me feel like myself. You make me feel so comfortable..."

In Costa Rica,

"I'm happy the rainstorm came. This to me is a real date. This can happen any day."

"I have so much fun with you."

"This could happen every night."

You're not imagining things! lol
    Great work!

Question, though. Have the sparks EVER been THIS obvious in any past season? I mean, it is obvious Chantal is his number one even if I knew nothing of the spoilers.

The editing all season couldn't be more obvious than if the producers were dancing around them with flares and sandwich boards saying 'Brad picks Chantal!'

So I am curious if the producers have ever been this blatant or should we be expecting the F1 to be more hidden than this?

ETA: Also, don't forget when Brad says he wishes he could grab Chan's hand right then and run away together (on their very first 1-on-1).

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4191731;
    Great work!

Question, though. Have the sparks EVER been THIS obvious in any past season? I mean, it is obvious Chantal is his number one even if I knew nothing of the spoilers.

The editing all season couldn't be more obvious than if the producers were dancing around them with flares and sandwich boards saying 'Brad picks Chantal!'

So I am curious if the producers have ever been this blatant or should we be expecting the F1 to be more hidden than this?

ETA: Also, don't forget when Brad says he wishes he could grab Chan's hand right then and run away together (on their very first 1-on-1).
    Andy and Bevin comes to mind..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4191764;
    Yep.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4191731;
    Great work!

Obvious "sparks" are really a subjective thing. My daughter watches with several unspoiled friends who all feel Emily is the obvious F1. Go figure?!?
    Personally I think there is enough doubt being created with Chantal to temper the obviousness of their chemistry. Also all the Michelle antics are distracting the average viewer. It will be very interesting to see the edit as we get to the htd and beyond. If Chantal is indeed the f1 it could that they just could hide it and decided to run with it and hope that the Emily storyline will distract enough people. That along with the previews suggesting he gets left alone and/or the statement "will she be able to love me back?". Whether or not that is a true statement (or a producer fed line) it definitely is meant to scream "Emily"!

FORT Fanatic

Imo, Chantal, has both a physical and emotional connection with Brad.

Perhaps Bevin SHOULD have been the F1. Andy might have been better off going with the one who made his heart beat fast versus the one who would look appropriate on his arm at charity galas.

Brad seems to have found both of that in one woman though, so I don't forsee him having to make that type of decision.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Maybe that's what Brad learned most from his therapy..go with his heart and everything will fall into place. And from recent interviews, it's working so far and they are still engaged and in love. Will it last. No one knows, they don't even know at this point, the same as most couples in the first 6 months of being together as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4191808;
    Maybe that's what Brad learned most from his therapy..go with his heart and everything will fall into place. And from recent interviews, it's working so far and they are still engaged and in love. Will it last. No one knows, they don't even know at this point, the same as most couples in the first 6 months of being together as a couple.
    Well said!!

FORT Regular

My "spoiled by me" friend still sees him with Emily. She says Brad is always going after Emily. Whereas she thinks Chantal is throwing herself at Brad and seems desperate etc.
    Everyone sees things differently I guess.