Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: *Spoilers* 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy S';4189401;
    In my eyes. I would think Brad was told to say this.

1) To keep viewers
    2) To hoax us into think "a love story will unfold" with Emily. Because it already has with Chantel
    3) Get us off track with the Chantel story.

It's a rouge.
    Agree.
    But also I don't see "a love story unfolding" as necessarily having to pertain only to Emily. Last episode ended with Chantal declaring her love for Brad. He could very well be referring to that, and now the love story unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;4189676;
    I would agree with you in terms of coverage. The shirt covered as much or more than a typical bathing suit cover.

But to me she looked as if she had "changed into something more comfortable" and was wearing a negligee ... And then going home in his shirt... Yah it might have covered up more than her shirts... but wearing a guys shirt usually means we met up last night, had passionate sex and I couldn't come home in my party dress... so I borrowed his. And I can't believe that her lightweight shirt did not dry over the course of the night. (It certainly was thinner than her shorts)
    well there is that too.. lol...
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;4189676;
    but wearing a guys shirt usually means we met up last night, had passionate sex and I couldn't come home in my party dress... so I borrowed his. And I can't believe that her lightweight shirt did not dry over the course of the night. (It certainly was thinner than her shorts)
    Personally, I think he wanted her to keep his shirt. It reminds me of Trista and the stuffed whale Ryan gave her, that she slept with.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4190047;
    Personally, I think he wanted her to keep his shirt. It reminds me of Trista and the stuffed whale Ryan gave her, that she slept with.
    I think in the out-take she says she never wants to give it back or words to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4190047;
    Of course I think he wanted her to keep it... I just don't like the fact that they played it up She could've folded it and brought it home with her worst case BUT I don't blame her- I'm sure TPTB had a heavy hand in it
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

I'm sure it was a mutual thing. She wanted to wear it home, he wanted her to keep it. Was it appropriate given the nature of the show, when there are still other women vying for his attention? Probably not. But I can close my eyes and still see how giddy and happy she was coming in that door, and in light of that I forgive them their faux pas.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4190058;
    I'm sure it was a mutual thing. She wanted to wear it home, he wanted her to keep it. Was it appropriate given the nature of the show, when there are still other women vying for his attention? Probably not. But I can close my eyes and still see how giddy and happy she was coming in that door, and in light of that I forgive them their faux pas.
    She really was so giddy and happy, but Molly vlogged that TPTB made her do it. Perhaps she always wanted to but it was definitely their decision.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4190068;
    She really was so giddy and happy, but Molly vlogged that TPTB made her do it. Perhaps she always wanted to but it was definitely their decision.
    Molly was definitely more low-key

But then again that's more personality I guess
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4188044;
    I'm waiting to see a love story - period. So far we have got a big load of nothing.
    Annoyed or overjoyed, it's in the eyes of the beholder. To me he seemed sort of put off by her declaration of, well I love you, there it is. lol I had to laugh when one poster said it was like buying a new car and getting that speech that this is the deal "today" we may not be able to make this deal tomorrow, hee hee. Been there done that and am afraid to say fell for it, hated the car and sold it less than a year later. Probably why so many of these couples break up so much pressure!! Yeah, no pressure (moo: my own opinion).

I just watched the zipling date with Brad and Chantal (again) and noticed that they did the tandem zip at least twice. Once with her in the back and once with him in the back. They just had a great time didn't they.