Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3474757677787980818283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers* 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4187081;
    Then why was he allowed to say it this week ummmm
    He very well could have just been talking in general about the remainder of the season unfolding. Not one particular thing
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

He can beat around a bush to a point but can't say a name
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4187084;
    He very well could have just been talking in general about the remainder of the season unfolding. Not one particular thing
    That was the way I took his remark, that it was geared more toward how the season plays out.

Right! great point. Since so many says he's already in love with Chantal. Saying it this week doesn't fly well for Chantal, since she's cutting the fool again. So this must be dismissed quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4187124;
    Right! great point. Since so many says he's already in love with Chantal. Saying it this week doesn't fly well for Chantal, since she's cutting the fool again. So this must be dismissed quickly.
    I doubt it was for this week, he probably meant it for the rest of the season. Honestly it doesn't look like any of the girls had a good week in Anguilla.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4187084;
    Exactly. There's no way he's going to send up a flare like that, pointing, this week is the one! keep your eyes peeled this week! it all goes down this week! the story begins this week! if it really meant anything.

Egads! He was obviously talking about the rest of the season. They're still trying to draw in more viewers. Brad's statement sounded like very generic bachelor-speak to me.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4187141;
    Exactly. There's no way he's going to send up a flare like that, pointing, this week is the one! keep your eyes peeled this week! it all goes down this week! the story begins this week! if it really meant anything.

Egads! He was obviously talking about the rest of the season. They're still trying to draw in more viewers. Brad's statement sounded like very generic bachelor-speak to me.
    You mean flares like he's been sending up in his interviews? My babe is feisty, spunky, a ball of energy, insecure! That girl, you know the girl that was confident enough to slap me.! According to your pov, these flares either mean something or they mean nothing.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;4187132;
    I doubt it was for this week, he probably meant it for the rest of the season. Honestly it doesn't look like any of the girls had a good week in Anguilla.
    That's the same thing I was thinking.

Yeah. The emphasis on THIS WEEK didn't translate for me either.

You mean flares like he's been sending up in his interviews? My babe is feisty, spunky, a ball of energy, insecure! That girl, you know the girl that was confident enough to slap me.! According to your pov, these flares either mean something or they mean nothing.
    I think some things are more significant than others, but I guess that's subjective. Next week he'll say "this week is blah blah" or whatever. That just seems generic to me and all about promoting the next episode.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;4187132;
    He said next week, it doesn't mean next year, next month or the next couple of episodes. It means just what it said next week. That the love story unfolds, which means we should start seeing it. It looks like Emily's is good, Shawntel's too.

Here is what he said in his blog:
    "Thanks so much for watching everybody! Just wait until you see the beautiful island of Anguilla ... and watch as a love story unfolds before your eyes!"
    – Brad Womack

Can't wait to see his date with Emily..