Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: **Spoilers** Confirmed Screencaps

Re: **Spoilers** Confirmed Screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy S';4180024;
    Thanks! What an awesome find! I suppose we should look for the iguana on their dates.
    African mud cloth

Iguana's Elbow:

A very common pattern as Iguana's are very common in many parts of Africa and represent good fortune. An Iguana can lead a hunter to water and is also symbolic of African people in warfare with foreign powers.
    Jesse Fleiss(MF's son) is a huge iguana fan. Why? I don't know, but it is the case. Was this picked due to his own liking, who knows. I just felt it a funny coincidence when I saw it.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I went and watched the preview that shows the limos.. we see it a few times, and from the positioning of the limo and the side that Brad is on, I'm thinking that the ones that look like he's closing the door is him doing it after he's gotten out, he's not closing it on the F2. I know we see him sitting on the right (driver) side of the limo but it looks like he actually gets in and out on the left (passenger) side (gas cap side) as it all depends on where the cameramen are as to what side he sits or enters or exits the limo. Also the preview shows two shots of Brad and passenger side door (gas cap) not just he one we see flipped, but the other one isn't flipped. I wish i could do the sc cap thing but alas, it's not going to happen - I can attach one already posted though...yay for me
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4180511;
    I went and watched the preview that shows the limos.. we see it a few times, and from the positioning of the limo and the side that Brad is on, I'm thinking that the ones that look like he's closing the door is him doing it after he's gotten out, he's not closing it on the F2. I know we see him sitting on the right (driver) side of the limo but it looks like he actually gets in and out on the left (passenger) side (gas cap side) as it all depends on where the cameramen are as to what side he sits or enters or exits the limo. Also the preview shows two shots of Brad and passenger side door (gas cap) not just he one we see flipped, but the other one isn't flipped. I wish i could do the sc cap thing but alas, it's not going to happen - I can attach one already posted though...yay for me
    Isn't CH usually there greeting the bachelor when he arrives? He's nowhere to be seen when they're sending someone home. I guess they could cut him out but I think he often opens the door for them (and therefore closes it). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4180601;
    Isn't CH usually there greeting the bachelor when he arrives? He's nowhere to be seen when they're sending someone home. I guess they could cut him out but I think he often opens the door for them (and therefore closes it). Correct me if I'm wrong.
    CH is there when Brad arrives and when each of the F2 arrive. We are only seeing when Brad leaves to go to the Winery and then when he is sending someone home.

I love this new thread. It was a great idea to combine the timeline with the screencaps so that we don't have to sort through pages of slow loading caps to get to the ones we want to detail the timeline. I think we should do this every year. It is very clear now and it helps us confirm or disprove the early spoilers. I like it.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4182443;
    I love this new thread. It was a great idea to combine the timeline with the screencaps so that we don't have to sort through pages of slow loading caps to get to the ones we want to detail the timeline. I think we should do this every year. It is very clear now and it helps us confirm or disprove the early spoilers. I like it.
    For some reason we stopped doing it, don't know why though. For a couple of seasons there, we had it all organized in pictures as well! I'm glad it's back too

J.D.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4182443;
    Agreed! very well done !

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4180017;
    Heck, the set designer probably snagged a fabric from a store and called it a day, but interestingly the pattern on the FRC podium is called the "Iguana's elbow". Representing good luck!

I bet it rains on FRC day! haha
    Didn't you'll track the weather on the frc day for jillian (or maybe another season)? perhaps its time to this season too.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4188681;
    Didn't you'll track the weather on the frc day for jillian (or maybe another season)? perhaps its time to this season too.
    Anyone know the filming dates?

ETA: I know the tentative dates that were kicking around, but I remember people saying that the FRC was taped later than expected, etc.. so I just thought I'd check
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234