Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,044 of 1044

Thread: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

Just here to learn......

Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4174925;
    I really do not feel comfortable posting the things I have been told here this season. I will say that when a post on here gave me something to think about I sent it to my source. This board has some truly gifted people when it comes to not picking a favorite and looking for clues in the edit!!
    WOW! Putting what TXMAV has to say about Jelle's post, along with Lathargic's comment, as well as babyface's comments, could it be flipped and PBMAX is right? Either way I will be happy

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4174750;
    I have to agree with you here. What I came away with after the show last night was that this season is not about Brad and Chantal. It's about Emily. Guess that is why they don't care the spoilers are out there since it wasn't the real story they wanted to tell IMO.

ETA Alexxxx we are are the same page here...you just said it much better than I did.
    I think each episode has a different focus. A lot of focus has been on Emily, but we started to get more Chantal in episode 3, and they've kept up with at least showing her. Maybe it will even out as we get further into the season.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT sun

I think this last episode did not further Emily to F1 at all. In fact, we're given a highly emotional hurdle with Emily and Brad, and Brad states more than once...that he's just being a good guy to any of the girls with issues over and over again. We see Chantal's reactions during the episode. We see how chummy he is with Chantal, especially at the rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4175956;
    I think each episode has a different focus. A lot of focus has been on Emily, but we started to get more Chantal in episode 3, and they've kept up with at least showing her. Maybe it will even out as we get further into the season.
    me too - Next week is a Chantal/Brad camping date – so the focus will be back on Chantal – the following week it will be back on Emily (insert the convo Brad and Emily have about her taking him to Charlotte)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono