Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1044

Thread: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

I really do not feel comfortable posting the things I have been told here this season. I will say that when a post on here gave me something to think about I sent it to my source. This board has some truly gifted people when it comes to not picking a favorite and looking for clues in the edit!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4174925;
    I really do not feel comfortable posting the things I have been told here this season. I will say that when a post on here gave me something to think about I sent it to my source. This board has some truly gifted people when it comes to not picking a favorite and looking for clues in the edit!!
    Hmm, very vague. Would you care to elaborate? Or are you just teasing us?

Thanks TxMav! And I'll take that as a clue, even if not meant to be one.

Thanks for letting us know.

And yes - this board has amazing talented folk. Both in studying the edits and analyzing SCs.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Just rewatched some of the the Nascar date.. the scene of Emily and Brad talking at the pool party (the first time) is so spliced.. If you really look at it, they keep replaying Brads and Emilys expressions. At one point he's sitting up and then he's leaning back again in the Chaise. And to me at the end when she said "do you want to head back" it sounded to me like he was almost laughing or had kind of a chuckle in this voice, but they don't show his face.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4174941;
    Thanks for letting us know.

And yes - this board has amazing talented folk. Both in studying the edits and analyzing SCs.
    Can someone please clarify for me what she is letting us know? I'm still confused since the post seemed vague to me and could be interpreted various ways IMO.

Vague and I do not have a clue what is being said in that tip non/tip either. But I also have to say that it appears to me that there are quite a few people that claim not to have a favorite but almost every post they make shows a favorite! Like I said before I like Chantal. But to me she is so much more, personality wise, like Jillian and Tessa who have been my favorites on this show. I also meant to mention at some point and time that I thought Meghan, who was eliminated back on episode 4, looked an awful lot like Trista. To me they look like they could be sisters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4174947;
    Can someone please clarify for me what she is letting us know? I'm still confused since the post seemed vague to me and could be interpreted various ways IMO.
    I believe that what she is saying is that if you stay objective, you can look for the clues better. If you get wrapped up in a favorite, it is harder to see the clues because you like the person and can't see the clues as they are.
    As Bev says (paraphrase), and I will borrow this one from her, it is hard to choose a favorite and truly sleuthe accurately. You usually either do one or the other well - you pull for your favorite, or you try to remain objective and sleuth to figure out the winner.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4174947;
    Someone that probably still loves to sleuth and enjoys editing, probably came up with something, on their own, which was very interesting and made Max think about. Max gave it to their sources, and they were probably correct. The person that still enjoys sleuthing/editing, doesn't have a favourite, they just want to sleuth, therefore they can "see" everything and are not one sided.

If there is another meaning behind your post Max, I apologize.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4174962;
    I believe that what she is saying is that if you stay objective, you can look for the clues better. If you get wrapped up in a favorite, it is harder to see the clues because you like the person and can't see the clues as they are.
    As Bev says (paraphrase), and I will borrow this one from her, it is hard to choose a favorite and truly sleuthe accurately. You usually either do one or the other well - you pull for your favorite, or you try to remain objective and sleuth to figure out the winner.
    Thanks for responding Bloomers. I thought she was saying that she received inside information about the outcome and that some have it right and some don't. Maybe she is saying that as well? Still a little confused.