Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1044

Thread: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

  1. #1011
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4174801;
    The show is about what Brad went through to get from the beginning to the end with the personalities that were cast for him. Last night he finally took the reins and took control of where he was headed.

    Emily is the only one with a compelling story and she is the one who has the hurdles to overcome in order for Brad to decide whether they are a fit or not. They cleared the first hurdle last night. The next one with Emily is whether she can let him into the rest of her life. Most people think that neither Brad nor Emily will be able to or want to break those barriers and he will find another fit.

    There is no story or barrier to overcome with any of the other girls. If Chantal's divorce was an issue, they would have developed it by now. Shawntell has an unusual profession, but last night showed that that was a non-issue also. Ashley H has no issues except her insecurities and if Brad chooses her that goes away. Michelle would disrupt Brad's orderly life, and is hardly a real-life viable choice - a gf maybe, not a wife.
    Jackie and Britt have no story line.

    So while the story isn't about Emily's journey, but about Brad's, the producers forgot to give anyone else a parallel story line.

    I think Chris also stated this in one of his interviews about Emily & the journey to get through with hurdles & hoops for Emily & Brad.. We don't have hurdles & hoops for any other bachlorette.. as I see it..

    Thansk for that Jelle.. We sure have a number of very articulate posters here & Im very appreciative & wish I had the same skill to express myself.. Mine gets mumble jumble so thank you ..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

  2. #1012
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;4174874;
    just as we have Ashley H and her dead b/f

    Ashley H has a dead b/f as well?
    I was just going to say the same thing. I didn't realize this.

  3. #1013
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,864

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;4174874;
    just as we have Ashley H and her dead b/f

    Ashley H has a dead b/f as well?

    Dead fiance's, bf's, fathers, and Shawntell embalms the dead. Definately a theme for this season.

  4. #1014
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4174881;
    Dead fiance's, bf's, fathers, and Shawntell embalms the dead. Definately a theme for this season.


    Im sorry & I mean no disrespect or want bottle corks popping around me but I tell you everytime I run through that date I get hysterical..
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

  5. #1015
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4174801;
    The show is about what Brad went through to get from the beginning to the end with the personalities that were cast for him. Last night he finally took the reins and took control of where he was headed.

    Emily is the only one with a compelling story and she is the one who has the hurdles to overcome in order for Brad to decide whether they are a fit or not. They cleared the first hurdle last night. The next one with Emily is whether she can let him into the rest of her life. Most people think that neither Brad nor Emily will be able to or want to break those barriers and he will find another fit.

    There is no story or barrier to overcome with any of the other girls. If Chantal's divorce was an issue, they would have developed it by now. Shawntell has an unusual profession, but last night showed that that was a non-issue also. Ashley H has no issues except her insecurities and if Brad chooses her that goes away. Michelle would disrupt Brad's orderly life, and is hardly a real-life viable choice - a gf maybe, not a wife.
    Jackie and Britt have no story line.

    So while the story isn't about Emily's journey, but about Brad's, the producers forgot to give anyone else a parallel story line.



    jelle. I had decided to not even post this season and just read along. Last season was my first time to have a source that I received some great tips from. Back on 12/10/10 I posted in the edit thread that this seasons edit was going to be "tricky" as well. I have since been given other tips to be looking for. Your post lines up very well with those tips!!

  6. #1016
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4174881;
    Dead fiance's, bf's, fathers, and Shawntell embalms the dead. Definately a theme for this season.
    Clearly all the F4 ladies were chosen with Chris L. in mind – interesting no?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  7. #1017
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4174886;
    Im sorry & I mean no disrespect or want bottle corks popping around me but I tell you everytime I run through that date I get hysterical..

    When I was growing up, my great aunt owned several mortuaries. So, I could really relate to her date.

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4174896;
    Clearly all the F4 ladies were chosen with Chris L. in mind – interesting no?

    Shark/jump. Maybe that's why they have the shark date as one of the LCD's.

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4174890;
    jelle. I had decided to not even post this season and just read along. Last season was my first time to have a source that I received some great tips from. Back on 12/10/10 I posted in the edit thread that this seasons edit was going to be "tricky" as well. I have since been given other tips to be looking for. Your post lines up very well with those tips!!
    Oh, do spill TxMav your new tips.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-01-2011 at 05:13 PM.

  8. #1018
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4174890;
    jelle. I had decided to not even post this season and just read along. Last season was my first time to have a source that I received some great tips from. Back on 12/10/10 I posted in the edit thread that this seasons edit was going to be "tricky" as well. I have since been given other tips to be looking for. Your post lines up very well with those tips!!
    Can you post those tips here?

  9. #1019
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,389

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4174881;
    Dead fiance's, bf's, fathers, and Shawntell embalms the dead. Definately a theme for this season.
    Not to mention a Vampire.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  10. #1020
    FORT Fogey Bet2Win's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,864

    Re: *Spoilers* 1/31 Epispde 5: The Bachelor 15

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;4174914;
    Not to mention a Vampire.

    Yep, I forgot that one. And Shawntell's HTD is on Halloween.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.