Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120121122123124125126127128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,293 of 1293

Thread: *Spoilers - January 24 Episode 4 Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: *Spoilers - January 24 Episode 4 Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4168479;
    Did anyone notice that when Brad took the rose to give to Chantal on their 1:1, he first playfully yanked it away right before the camera cut to a PI? Every time I see a playful and funny Brad, I get discombobulated. Guess I have to get used to it from now on though.
    He really does become another person around Chantal, doesn't he? Playful, funny, relaxed, happy. I don't know Brad personally, but I'll bet that's his "real self" that he keeps referring to. I think he's awesome. They're awesome together.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4168486;
    He really does become another person around Chantal, doesn't he? Playful, funny, relaxed, happy. I don't know Brad personally, but I'll bet that's his "real self" that he keeps referring to. I think he's awesome. They're awesome together.
    ... they're adorable together
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4168479;
    Did anyone notice that when Brad took the rose to give to Chantal on their 1:1, he first playfully yanked it away right before the camera cut to a PI? Every time I see a playful and funny Brad, I get discombobulated. Guess I have to get used to it from now on though.
    I know, that's a side of Brad that makes me just melt I've strongly thought that Chantal was F1 but after watching last week and seeing the part on the 1/1 where they tease each around the rose time and she's poking him in dimple and then the cocktail party where they're joking and he says d@mn right I'm man enough and she's making those noises and laughing at him... those 2 scenes show so much about the dynamics and naturalness about thier connection and it shines on Brad's face... and I'm very happy for him!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club