Page 104 of 130 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1293

Thread: *Spoilers - January 24 Episode 4 Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers - January 24 Episode 4 Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4162547;
    He did say those things or didn't? Sorry, I didn't watch Brad's first season.
    No, he didn't.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4162550;
    No, he didn't.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4162549;

That last one is the clincher. That's exactly what he said he wanted going into all this.
    Exactly, he got what he came here to find. I don't know/get what else there is. He found the person who gives him exactly what he wanted, his best friend, someone he can be himself around.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4162552;
    Exactly, he got what he came here to find. I don't know/get what else there is. He found the person who gives him exactly what he wanted, his best friend, someone he can be himself around.
    Yep, what we wish for every season and it's rare and will be the best FRC ever to me!! His shouting on interviews he's so in love and marriage is a 'real possibility' on that one interview..it will be magical to see the proposal and her acceptance of the ring. Get the tissues for this one, ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4162344;
    True me, No one around here likes her. It's all about Emily in Utah.

Or Chantal.
    I'm from Utah (don't live there currently) and have a lot of family in Utah and I agree--no one likes her! All I hear about from my friends and family there is that Michelle is psycho and they are disappointed that no one normal from Utah is on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28;4162553;
    Yep, what we wish for every season and it's rare and will be the best FRC ever to me!! His shouting on interviews he's so in love and marriage is a 'real possibility' on that one interview..it will be magical to see the proposal and her acceptance of the ring. Get the tissues for this one, ladies.
    Actually he said he can't say if he's engaged or not but if he is engaged, he'll be married by this time next year, no doubt about it. Subtlety is Brad Womack's middle name.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mamabelle;4162548;
    Do you not find it interesting that Emily was in the outtakes last week and Chantal got a one and one this week and she was not seen???
    Not at all. They sometimes just show funny things like Brad dancing. Not every week means something.

Not all of the outtakes last season had Chris or Roberto.

What is your take on the traditional F1 music being played for Chantel tonight?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4162555;
    Actually he said he can't say if he's engaged or not but if he is engaged, he'll be married by this time next year, no doubt about it. Subtlety is Brad Womack's middle name.
    Thanks I didn't know the exact words, but he gave credence that he really is in love and thinking the M word, IF he's engaged...lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4162546;
    Or that she's his girlfriend, they've known each other forever, she keeps him in check, he's completely himself around her...
    Interesting that you say that because on his date with Emily he says I can see Emily being the woman that he wants to spend his life with (wife) but Chantal he refers to as his "girlfriend"!
    Just putting that out there.

Having said that I am still leaning toward Chantal as F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4162556;
    Not at all. They sometimes just show funny things like Brad dancing. Not every week means something.

Not all of the outtakes last season had Chris or Roberto.

What is your take on the traditional F1 music being played for Chantel tonight?
    Once upon a time the one shown in the outtakes was eliminated the next episode. I think now the outtake choices, like the music selections, have become random.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl