Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1293

Thread: *Spoilers - January 24 Episode 4 Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers - January 24 Episode 4 Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4162507;
    Well, Ashley H is trying to get the same point across too yet she's being labeled as unstable. Ashley had the first 1 on 1 with Brad. They kissed and held hands too and he made her feel special. She has the same insecurities as Chantal but she's being portrayed in a more negative light because she's not F1. If Ashley was the one with the rose tonight and interrupted a roseless Chantal with Brad, TPTB would have made a big production about it.
    ITA....

I just hope Brad and whoever his F1 is are very happy after all of the show airs and afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4162467;
    ...and she is the ONLY one that had an overnight date with Brad.

She knows Emily is a threat and doesn't quite know how to handle it. Tears seem to work with Brad, so that is what she uses.
    Yep, she is using those tears. Maybe she should ask Jenni do they work.

Anyone, Shelby?? When Chantal and Brad watch the show together, how many times Brad has said "Just shut up and kiss me"...ha ha..I bet it's a heck of alot! I believe they give the F1 and lead their own tapes to watch the show when they are together, from what Ali said. They don't have to wait for Monday each week. Bet Brad is doing alot of kissing..lol
    That's what he use to say to Jenni and come here please! That date reminds me so much of Jenni's date except he was a little more closer to her than Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4162524;
    Yep, she is using those tears. Maybe she should ask Jenni do they work.

That's what he use to say to Jenni and come here please! That date reminds me so much of Jenni's date except he was a little more closer to her than Chantal.
    It's only their first 1:1, give it time. It may be just as close as Brad and Jenni.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

About the picnic time...... it turned out that Brad wanted to re-create their 1-1 date by doing a little picnic for Emily. I didn't even think of that before tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4162527;
    About the picnic time...... it turned out that Brad wanted to re-create their 1-1 date by doing a little picnic for Emily. I didn't even think of that before tonight!
    That was so sweet!! I loved all of his PI's about her as well saying how much he cares about her and how much she means to him
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

i'm just rewatching the west coast show and the whole Chantal crying thing started when Shawntel said to her "you don't feel special and Chantal said, no not alll, she said she did after her 1/1, that it could be it and then when she sees things like that (meaning Emily and Brad's picnic) she just felt stupid. Then Shawntel and Jackie are talking about how special it was between Brad and Emily and how he doens't have it for anybody else and that this picnic thing was reassuring there love.. that's when Chantal starts crying. To me, that doesn't say that Chantal is acting spoiled, it says that her feelings are truly being hurt as she really cares for him, and was hoping that he cared for her too. You can tell the girls felt bad when Chantal started crying, so I think they really do like her and felt bad for her, not annoyed that she was crying.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4162530;
    i'm just rewatching the west coast show and the whole Chantal crying thing started when Shawntel said to her "you don't feel special and Chantal said, no not alll, she said she did after her 1/1, that it could be it and then when she sees things like that (meaning Emily and Brad's picnic) she just felt stupid. Then Shawntel and Jackie are talking about how special it was between Brad and Emily and how he doens't have it for anybody else and that this picnic thing was reassuring there love.. that's when Chantal starts crying. To me, that doesn't say that Chantal is acting spoiled, it says that her feelings are truly being hurt as she really cares for him, and was hoping that he cared for her too. You can tell the girls felt bad when Chantal started crying, so I think they really do like her and felt bad for her, not annoyed that she was crying.
    That is what I got as well. Shawntel's reaction told me she knew that their conversation had made her cry.

Well watching tonight does tell me who the winner is and boy are we in for a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4162527;
    Or at least that is what the producers wanted him to say. I just don't see Brad as the kind of guy that would think of that and make that nice little basket up.

I think Brad likes Emily don't get me wrong but, I am not convinced that idea came from Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabelle;4162533;
    Well watching tonight does tell me who the winner is and boy are we in for a shock.
    Who do you think it is?