Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

FORT Fogey

Outtakes

Since we know the outtakes are going to be important. Felt it is necessary to separate it, so the details for outtakes does not get lost under so much other stuff. Outtakes only please

Transferred this here as it is more appropriate.

Brad: Iif you think I am not going to roast a marshmallow, you're crazy because it’s been a long time. …….Cheers .. …
    (Brad sits next to Emily, puts marshmallow on stick and over the fire)
    Brad: Alright Come on little buddy work out for me"
    Emily: Yikes, that’s pretty good
    (Brad brings his stick close to Emily’s and touches his marshmallow with hers-like a marshmallow kiss)
    Brad: No doubt about it, but ..
    (brings stick close to him and touches marshmallow)
    Brad: Oww..how do you get them so evenly roasted. so evenly
    Emily: I’m a mom, that's what I do!" …Is it hot?
    Brad: "s**t" (bleeped_
    Emily:: "Shoot, crap, opps
    (Brad starts to laugh heartily)

I noticed Brad did not look at Emily once during this whole outtake. I felt it did not forbear well for Brad Emily if he does not even look at her during the picnic.

Then in trying to capture sc ..pause..copy, play.copy...pause etc I captured a shot I would have missed otherwise. I went back 3 times to try to capture it better but the camera moved too quickly, I was not able to. That is the shot of Brad using his other hand to hold/touch Emily's hand while roasting the marshmallows.

This reminded me of Ali/Roberto, Jill/Ed etc where the real intimate sweet moments were not showed onscreen. TPTB are throwing Chantal Brad chemistry at us when they could have tried to hide it or being more subtle. They are trying to hide Emiliys'. I say Emily is fully back in the game as F1.

Also, most in the business know that Chantal has been spoiled as F1. If it was that cut and dried, other clues should not be coming out to lead us to the F1. I am sure there is more to this.
    Last edited by Living; 01-23-2011 at 07:38 PM.

FORT Fogey

Re: Outtakes

While the credits roll we have:
    episode 1, the rocket girl teaching Brad to dance, with another girl sitting down, and other women seen inside the mansion commenting on the dancing.
    episode 2. Kelti rapping with Chantal in a group girls
    episode 3 Emily alone with Brad

Okay so far, with the cat and mouse thing going last season, we had CL other men and the mouse. And Roberto alone with Ali and the cat. We were told there will be something of a cat and mouse thing this season as well though not a literal cat and mouse. Is this what it is? Chantal with the girls and Emily with Brad.

FORT Fogey

I think Emily is the one that curses...Brad mouth is open from eating the marshmallow. Emily corrected her bad language by saying "shoot" "oops" and Brad responds "you're fine".

Great idea on the outtakes thread Living! Speaking for myself, I know I'm on an outake mission, a little gray area that is unknown at this point! Thanks to lithargic for peeking my sleuthing interests again!

I just wanted to add, when Kelti was doing the rapping outtake, I don't think Emily was there? Maybe someone can verify that?

Is this what it is? Chantal with the girls and Emily with Brad.
    Good take on that!

ETA: I'm pretty sure Brad is the one who cursed, his lips were moving when it was bleeped. Didn't she say shoot oops etc, because she dropped her marshmellow too?

Have the outtakes always been significant? I remember during Jillian's season, most of the outtakes were of Ed. But then, he was always with the guys during them.

At times - during some seasons - they indicate who is leaving the next week.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4159799;
    Have the outtakes always been significant? I remember during Jillian's season, most of the outtakes were of Ed. But then, he was always with the guys during them.
    Most of the time--they mean nothing other than something cute and funny to add.
    The best was the drunk guy taking a leak on his own mattress, I think.
    I like powered-up-on-the-juice Gregg baying at the moon, too.
    De and the girls skinny dipping were pretty funny, too.
    I really think this out-take thing needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Are the deleted scenes considered outtakes too? These are the ones they post on the bach website? They are labelled "uncensored" or "deleted"?

Uncensored:
    1.girls eating cinnamon and saltine crackers
    2.Girls doing devil voices

Deleted:
    1. Kite flying
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;4159829;
    Are the deleted scenes considered outtakes too? These are the ones they post on the bach website? They are labelled "uncensored" or "deleted"?

Uncensored:
    1.girls eating cinnamon and saltine crackers
    2.Girls doing devil voices

Deleted:
    1. Kite flying
    I wouldn't say they are exactly the same(since the girls seem to be filming themselves) but I would say it would go in this thread.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4159799;
    Not as far as far as I remember. Last year, we were given the clue of cat and mouse. I believe the explanations were in the outtake. This year we have been told to watch the outtakes for clues to F1. So we do. Of course this is a thread hopefully for outtakes which are facts we have seen on screen and not speculation. Not everybody may be interested so it will be nice not to spoil it for those who are interested. Personally I do not visit the body language thread as I am not interesting in that.
    Last edited by Living; 01-23-2011 at 08:11 PM.

Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast