Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4165545;
    Let me clarify what I was told. Last season I was told that the outtakes would give clear clues to the F1 and F2- and they did with the "cat and mouse game". This season I was told to once again to watch the outtakes for clues. The first outtake that struck me was the marshmallows with Brad and Emily. It will be interesting to see if there is a similar outtake later with Brad and Chantal. Perhaps there will be others as well.
    I wonder if we will see Chantal and Brad roasting marshmallows on their camping 1-1 date? Or in outtakes. Or maybe we'll see Emily and Brad roasting marshmallows again by the torches. Just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4165567;
    I wonder if we will see Chantal and Brad roasting marshmallows on their camping 1-1 date? Or in outtakes. Or maybe we'll see Emily and Brad roasting marshmallows again by the torches. Just speculating.
    Brand and Chantal will probably be eating s'mores or Rice Krispy Treats- you know because they are beyond the point of where Brad and Emily are in their relationship, not to mention the preliminary work has already been done by tptb.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4165582;
    Brand and Chantal will probably be eating s'mores or Rice Krispy Treats- you know because they are beyond the point of where Brad and Emily are in their relationship, not to mention the preliminary work has already been done by tptb.
    naaaaa they already shared toast, eggs and bacon in a breakfast the following day of the 1:1 date with chantal week4 (they spent the night in an hotel remember? as per RS of course! )...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4165545;
    Let me clarify what I was told. Last season I was told that the outtakes would give clear clues to the F1 and F2- and they did with the "cat and mouse game". This season I was told to once again to watch the outtakes for clues. The first outtake that struck me was the marshmallows with Brad and Emily. It will be interesting to see if there is a similar outtake later with Brad and Chantal. Perhaps there will be others as well.
    Then there's a SC of Emily roasting a marshmallow on the kitchen stove by herself with just one of the girls looking at her (was it Marissa?). Was that SC from an out take?

Quote Originally Posted by beader;4165608;
    Then there's a SC of Emily roasting a marshmallow on the kitchen stove by herself with just one of the girls looking at her (was it Marissa?). Was that SC from an out take?
    Yep, it was Marissa.

Hmm...good point!

Quote Originally Posted by beader;4165608;
    No. It wasn't really a SC either. It was one of the photos that the people from the Bachelor take of the contestants(and Brad). Judging by her outfit she did it the day Michelle got her "date" card.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4165617;
    No. It wasn't really a SC either. It was one of the photos that the people from the Bachelor take of the contestants(and Brad). Judging by her outfit she did it the day Michelle got her "date" card.
    Thanks! Where was the picture found are there any other new pics there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4165622;
    Thanks! Where was the picture found are there any other new pics there?
    There are a few other pics(and I assume more to come) but I posted the link in the media thread. I'm trying my best to keep things where they belong(not sure How I'm doing, but I'm trying )
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4165632;
    There are a few other pics(and I assume more to come) but I posted the link in the media thread. I'm trying my best to keep things where they belong(not sure How I'm doing, but I'm trying )
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4165593;
    naaaaa they already shared toast, eggs and bacon in a breakfast the following day of the 1:1 date with chantal week4 (they spent the night in an hotel remember? as per RS of course! )...
    Good point!
    ďDon't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.Ē-- Dr. Seuss