Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4164944;
    It is true. So far everything has been song and dance except the one with Emily and the marshmallow. Is "song and dance" a clue from somewhere?

Just googled meaning of "song and dance" you will find it below

During the days of travelling vaudeville shows, there were featured stars, and there were fillers.

The fillers were the comics who were hired to keep the audience amused by telling jokes within a song and dance routine until the next headliner was ready to come on stage.

Since then, any well-rehearsed routine that is intended to divert your attention from what you came to see has been called a ďsong and dance.Ē
    Living, very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabelle;4164961;
    If cat amd mouse then here is it:

Brad with Emily in one roasting marshmellows and laughing

In the next the girls and brad dancing and chantal no where to be seen. HA Interesting
    That is becuase Chantel wasn't on that date, nor was Emily.

Even If this "lead" is true, not all outtakes mean anything.

I honestly think the outtakes are for entertainment. Brad trying to do a kickline, Keltie raping, Brad & Emily having trouble with the Kite, & The group dancing, it was all funny. So unless the outtakes turn into something that isn't funny, I will think that is all they are ment to be.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

FORT Fogey

In the next the girls and brad dancing and chantal no where to be seen in epi 4. HA Interesting

For all the others outtake to date you do not see Brad with Chantal or any of the other girls alone. One outtake with one person but the rest will many people.
    Wow funny but true.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4164973;
    I honestly think the outtakes are for entertainment. Brad trying to do a kickline, Keltie raping, Brad & Emily having trouble with the Kite, & The group dancing, it was all funny. So unless the outtakes turn into something that isn't funny, I will think that is all they are ment to be.
    Some people are placing emphasis on the outtakes because it was suggested by lithargic that there will be another cat-and-mouse game this season. Last season, that hint was hidden in the outtakes. Not sure if lithargic explicitly states that it's in the outtakes again, but that's the origin of the thread.

Also, it's something to "figure out" since there's nothing to sleuth. FORT's changed since RS started spoiling. There's nothing to figure out. We start talking about the same thing over and over, and sometimes, we grab onto things that aren't anything just for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4164988;
    Some people are placing emphasis on the outtakes because it was suggested by lithargic that there will be another cat-and-mouse game this season. Last season, that hint was hidden in the outtakes. Not sure if lithargic explicitly states that it's in the outtakes again, but that's the origin of the thread.

Also, it's something to "figure out" since there's nothing to sleuth. FORT's changed since RS started spoiling. There's nothing to figure out. We start talking about the same thing over and over, and sometimes, we grab onto things that aren't anything just for discussion.
    Oh well, I guess I missed that post by him. I guess the last season I watched, I don't remember having outtakes so I I missed the Cat-mouse thing with Ali's season.
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4164944;
    It is true. So far everything has been song and dance except the one with Emily and the marshmallow. Is "song and dance" a clue from somewhere?

Just googled meaning of "song and dance" you will find it below

During the days of travelling vaudeville shows, there were featured stars, and there were fillers.

The fillers were the comics who were hired to keep the audience amused by telling jokes within a song and dance routine until the next headliner was ready to come on stage.

Since then, any well-rehearsed routine that is intended to divert your attention from what you came to see has been called a ďsong and dance.Ē
    Song and dance was also suggested by pbmax a few weeks back and so that's two of you with the same idea. The definition that you found about "song and dance" is very interesting too. So maybe we should be looking for a "song" type outtake next episode. The epiosode after next, Chantal will have her Costa Rica 1-1 and I would have thought we'd get an outtake of that date. Then we compare the two outtakes with the F2. Will be very interesting to see if this pans out. I gotta admit the cat/mouse last year was a bit obscure to me!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

FORT Fogey

In the next the girls and brad dancing and chantal no where to be seen in epi 4. HA Interesting

For all the others outtake to date you do not see Brad with Chantal or any of the other girls alone. One outtake with one person but the rest will many people.
    We were told to watch what happens in the outtake of Brad & Emily roasting marshmallows. We were then told to watch a similar outtake from an upcoming episode with Chantal, not necessarily the next episode. My guess is that we should be watching for an outtake with Chantal & Brad and compare what happens in that outtake to Brad & Emily roasting marshmallows.

So, until we see an outtake with Brad & Chantal, we aren't able to compare and speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4164988;

Let me clarify what I was told. Last season I was told that the outtakes would give clear clues to the F1 and F2- and they did with the "cat and mouse game". This season I was told to once again to watch the outtakes for clues. The first outtake that struck me was the marshmallows with Brad and Emily. It will be interesting to see if there is a similar outtake later with Brad and Chantal. Perhaps there will be others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4165545;
    Let me clarify what I was told. Last season I was told that the outtakes would give clear clues to the F1 and F2- and they did with the "cat and mouse game". This season I was told to once again to watch the outtakes for clues. The first outtake that struck me was the marshmallows with Brad and Emily. It will be interesting to see if there is a similar outtake later with Brad and Chantal. Perhaps there will be others as well.
    Hi lithargic! So you don't think the "song and dance" routines are significant at this point? We have alot them so far!