Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I just played the entire episode backwards and heard the following--
    "I love Ricki's drawing, must keep it on my frig. I love Ricki's drawing must keep it on my frig."
    "No cremation for me. No cremation for me!"
    "So done with Poutoin, stick a fork in it. So done with Poutine, stick a fork in it."
    "Need a larger loft and pet insurance. Need a larger loft and pet insurance."

Listen --you'll hear it. I also heard the dog saying he loves his bank.
    K,

Did you miss the part about the dog saying leave the cats in Seattle. We'll come visit, the loft is too small for all of us.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fogey

KashatheDiva, hysterical.

Even the casual exchange between Brad and Emily cooking was strained. Still, I don't understand why we don't see more real exchanges in the body of the show. I think they are missing something to make it better. Well, why do they care, the ratings are through the roof. Even Hugh Hefner and his vapid fiancee watch this.

I have not been keeping up with this thread, but if last seasons clue to F1 was "cat and mouse" and this season is "song and dance", then maybe I'm right and F1 is nobody. Episode 4 in the outtake, the girls and Brad were at the pool dancing. However, neither Chantal or Emily was on that date. Chantal had a 1:1 that week and Emily didn't get a date at all. I don't know where the song comes in though.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    I have not been keeping up with this thread, but if last seasons clue to F1 was "cat and mouse" and this season is "song and dance", then maybe I'm right and F1 is nobody. Episode 4 in the outtake, the girls and Brad were at the pool dancing. However, neither Chantal or Emily was on that date. Chantal had a 1:1 that week and Emily didn't get a date at all. I don't know where the song comes in though.
    There have been outtakes with Brad and Emily and Brad and the girls...no outtakes have been with Chantal.
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

I just played the entire episode backwards and heard the following--
    "I love Ricki's drawing, must keep it on my frig. I love Ricki's drawing must keep it on my frig."
    "No cremation for me. No cremation for me!"
    "So done with Poutoin, stick a fork in it. So done with Poutine, stick a fork in it."
    "Need a larger loft and pet insurance. Need a larger loft and pet insurance."

Listen --you'll hear it. I also heard the dog saying he loves his bank.

The clues are EV-RY-WHERE!
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    Maybe this week we'll see Brad eating a hoagie in the outtakes?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Maybe this week we'll see Brad eating a hoagie in the outtakes?
    I think Brad will have come full circle if we see him and the F1 eating those famous messy, cheesy, saucy samwiches at the end of the season's closing.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I think Brad will have come full circle if we see him and the F1 eating those famous messy, cheesy, saucy samwiches at the end of the season's closing.
    If we do see that - I am just gonna have to get one and join them.... they are just sooo danged tasty
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    If we do see that - I am just gonna have to get one and join them.... they are just sooo danged tasty
    yep, for sure on my party menu on finale night

in light of the recent spoilers by blondie...
    it is worth noting that just like last season - the outtakes brad is with a girl is with emily. chantal has outtakes with the other girls. this was the case with CL being with the other boys and Roberto having outtakes with Ali...
    Team Alibeartito