Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    yup - she's now received the last rose 4 times - I expect Emily will be called first next week and Chantal second - 5 times last. I don't hold any stock in the outtakes - i know some folks do, I don't - it's so subjective, which ones are we supposed to consider? which ones are we supposed to exclude??
    We consider all of them!... So far they all have been the girls messing around having a good time with each other blah blah... and then the others are just Emily and Brad by themselves. No one else has been shown alone with Brad in the outtakes correct? How many times does something have to happen before it's considered a pattern? The Bremily outtakes count is now at 2... I think if we get one more it will be more concrete.

I believe the necessity of this thread will only be proved once the season is over unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    We consider all of them!... So far they all have been the girls messing around having a good time with each other blah blah... and then the others are just Emily and Brad by themselves. No one else has been shown alone with Brad in the outtakes correct? How many times does something have to happen before it's considered a pattern? The Bremily outtakes count is now at 2... I think if we get one more it will be more concrete.

I believe the necessity of this thread will only be proved once the season is over unfortunately.
    Sorry to quote you but I do agree with what you have written. Plus, the outtakes of Brad with Emily show how comfotable they are doing real life activities like cooking. So far we have not see that 1 on 1 with any other girl in the outtakes.
    Last nights was too cute.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Sorry to quote you but I do agree with what you have written. Plus, the outtakes of Brad with Emily show how comfotable they are doing real life activities like cooking. So far we have not see that 1 on 1 with any other girl in the outtakes.
    Last nights was too cute.
    And what if it turns out that Emily isnít F1, and what about the outtake with the praying mantis that folks used to determine Chantal is F1? See where I get confused?
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

And what if it turns out that Emily isnít F1, and what about the outtake with the praying mantis that folks used to determine Chantal is F1? See where I get confused?
    That's why I said the validity of this thread will be proved after FRC airs. Either Em is the F1 and the outtakes IMO were clues. Or she isn't and since I saw no other pattern in the outtakes they become pure entertainment again.

FORT Fogey

I'm confused too. What did Brad say about the noodles? Something like they weren't done right?

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
    I'm confused too. What did Brad say about the noodles? Something like they weren't done right?
    He said they stink!

I still think we'll know who's F1 from the outtakes of next week's episode.
    "Life is not a fairytale, but love can be."-Ali

Quote Originally Posted by princess81320 View Post
    I still think we'll know who's F1 from the outtakes of next week's episode.
    For the past 2 Bettes we did, what has it been like for the Bachs? I cannot remember at all.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    For the past 2 Bettes we did, what has it been like for the Bachs? I cannot remember at all.
    What was it that tipped us off for the Bettes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    What was it that tipped us off for the Bettes?
    Both had the girls and their F1s playing and goofing off.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City