Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;4189352;
    Someone help me out here. So we have Fleiss telling us hints about the rest of the season by the out takes that he shows as the credits roll? We are talking about Mike Fleiss, right? The same Mike Fleiss that thought it would be fun and appropriate to show us Jillian's F1 having problems in the bedroom? The same Mike Fleiss that wanted to end Brad's first season with him eating a sub sandwich while watching The Bachelor? Does anyone really think that Mike Fleiss is that deep? Is there any indication that Mike Fleiss is some genius that has these amazing thoughts that he could come up with something like what is being suggested? Sorry but I'm not sure that I buy into that. Fleiss has made it completely clear that his top priorities are money, ratings and what he thinks sells. Fleiss thinks that drama is what sells, and apparently stupid human tricks as well if the Meet and Greet of past seasons is any indication. I think that Fleiss is being given way to much credit.

As TNMom wrote, it's the editing team, we think, that's possibly concocting a story/hint-dropping in the outtakes.

Also, Lithargic's source--the very same source who hinted to him last season that Roberto was F1 and that the outtakes contained a clue (cat & mouse)--again suggested keeping an eye on the outtakes.

It's just another thing that some of us like to discuss. Maybe they're nothing. Maybe it's something, but it's interesting to discuss...

FORT Fogey

I think we've had 6 or 7 outtakes so far, I've lost track. How many outtakes have had Brad w/ someone alone (not a group of women)? I remember Emily roasting marshmallows, but that's it.

FORT Fogey

can someone please resume what they thought they found in those out takes?

any connection???

This morning I have been watching the previews at the end of each episode along with the outtakes and I have to admit that it was hilarious. I had way too much fun.

Here is a summary:

Episode 1 was Keltie teaching Brad to high kick.

Episode 2 was Keltie's song that targeted Madison, Ashley H., Chantal, and Jackie.

Episode 3 was the marshmallow scene with Emily - Brad with Emily roasting marshmallows and laughing.

Episode 4 was girls and brad dancing and butt bumping with the ladies from the group date with a good shot ofAshley H's butt. Brad cannot dance but I enjoyed seeing him attempt it. LOL

Episode 5 was Ashley H’s Bear and possibly leaving it behind because it was too big to fit in the luggage.

Episode 6 was the praying mantis (maneater) being shown while Michelle was talking about Chantal on date with Brad and then all the girls are scared and running away from a bug. Side note: we got a shot of the praying mantis right before the rose ceremony too. They show the praying mantis, then they show Chantal with a rose and then Chris Harrison entering the room and talking with the girls before Brad arrives to hand out roses.

Episode 7 Ashley H asleep and Shawntel and Chantal sneak up on her and scares her.

One more thing that I found was Chris Harrison saying the most controversial season of the bachelor. My findings:

At the end of Episode 5 (show aired January 31) and right before showing previews of next week’s show, Chris Harrison says, “Coming up as the most controversial season of the bachelor continues”.

At the end of these previews and before the outtakes, Chris Harrison says, “It’s all coming up on the most controversial season of the bachelor ever”.

Chris Harrison goes back to his usual spills at the end of Episode 6 (aired February 7) and Episode 7 (aired February 14): “Next week on the bachelor” and “It’s all coming up next week on the bachelor”.

Weird?

Anyway, the previews and the outtakes were so much fun to watch.

I loved this week's outtake... notice how Chan & Shawn were completely in sync as they were approaching Ashley - it was like they rehearsed it.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I loved this week's outtake... notice how Chan & Shawn were completely in sync as they were approaching Ashley - it was like they rehearsed it.....

I wondered why Ashley would be asleep outside when she had a nice comfy bed inside.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I wondered why Ashley would be asleep outside when she had a nice comfy bed inside.
    Her long sports socks cracked me up. A very sexy shot

Another outtake was the kite flying with Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubyrosette View Post
    Another outtake was the kite flying with Emily.
    No that was just a deleted scene they showed online not an outtake at the end of the show.

Anyone watch this week's deleted scenes - it was the girls returning after their shoot - I had to watch with the sound off (since I'm always at work) anyone know what was said?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono