Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188232;
    A long time ago one of my sources said "He picks the girl that slaps him". So unless there is another slapper that means he picks Chantal. She also said that the outtakes would give clues to the F1 and I think that the praying mantis outtake this week was as clear as the nose on your face!I have not heard back form my source regarding the "Don't believe anything" warning. I hope she will answer me soon.

Except I must be a dolt...because I haven't a clue how the praying mantis makes things as clear as the nose on my face.?
    I thought I was in love with Reid and then.....I met Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4188860;
    Except I must be a dolt...because I haven't a clue how the praying mantis makes things as clear as the nose on my face.?
    Doesn't a praying mantis kill their male mate after mating? Or is that a black widow??

All I know about a praying mantis is that they eat all other bugs. They are natural predators. So the clue would be someone who preys on others? I'm not sure if this even describes Chantal since she is the supposed F1. I see her edit as being an instigator to the others and bit controlling but preying? I am not sure.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

That was funny!
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

My interpretation of the outtake is as follow:

All of the other girls were sitting around hoping/predicting/(praying?") that Brad would dump Chantal on their 1 on 1 date. The a giant bug (the type doesn't matter to me although the "praying" mantis seems appropriate) comes along and chases all of the girls away. Of course Brad did not dump Chantal.

To me this clearly says that all of the other girls are going away and only
    Chantal is left with Brad.

Am I certain? Of course not but considering that the same person who told me that Brad picked Chantal also told me about the clue in the outtake I am putting two and two together. Some may think the answer is 5 but I get 4.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188972;

All of the other girls were sitting around hoping/predicting/(praying?") that Brad would dump Chantal on their 1 on 1 date. The a giant bug (the type doesn't matter to me although the "praying" mantis seems appropriate) comes along and chases all of the girls away. Of course Brad did not dump Chantal.

Am I certain? Of course not but considering that the same person who told me that Brad picked Chantal also told me about the clue in the outtake I am putting two and two together. Some may think the answer is 5 but I get 4.
    I think this idea sounds like a good possibility.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt;4188862;
    Doesn't a praying mantis kill their male mate after mating? Or is that a black widow??
    I'm pretty its that they eat their mates after mating with them.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188972;

I think the answer is 4 too, and you nailed it.

I'm right there with you costcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;4189254;
    I'm pretty its that they eat their mates after mating with them.....
    Actually I think they eat them during ...