Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 280

Thread: Outtakes

  1. #151
    FORT Regular costcoholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    131

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188232;
    A long time ago one of my sources said "He picks the girl that slaps him". So unless there is another slapper that means he picks Chantal. She also said that the outtakes would give clues to the F1 and I think that the praying mantis outtake this week was as clear as the nose on your face!I have not heard back form my source regarding the "Don't believe anything" warning. I hope she will answer me soon.

    Except I must be a dolt...because I haven't a clue how the praying mantis makes things as clear as the nose on my face.?
    I thought I was in love with Reid and then.....I met Chris.

  2. #152
    FORT Fan annettejt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    347

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4188860;
    Except I must be a dolt...because I haven't a clue how the praying mantis makes things as clear as the nose on my face.?
    Doesn't a praying mantis kill their male mate after mating? Or is that a black widow??

  3. #153
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4188860;
    Except I must be a dolt...because I haven't a clue how the praying mantis makes things as clear as the nose on my face.?
    All I know about a praying mantis is that they eat all other bugs. They are natural predators. So the clue would be someone who preys on others? I'm not sure if this even describes Chantal since she is the supposed F1. I see her edit as being an instigator to the others and bit controlling but preying? I am not sure.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  4. #154
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    287

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4188860;
    Except I must be a dolt...because I haven't a clue how the praying mantis makes things as clear as the nose on my face.?
    That was funny!
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

  5. #155
    FORT Spoiler lithargic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    133

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4188860;
    Except I must be a dolt...because I haven't a clue how the praying mantis makes things as clear as the nose on my face.?

    My interpretation of the outtake is as follow:

    All of the other girls were sitting around hoping/predicting/(praying?") that Brad would dump Chantal on their 1 on 1 date. The a giant bug (the type doesn't matter to me although the "praying" mantis seems appropriate) comes along and chases all of the girls away. Of course Brad did not dump Chantal.

    To me this clearly says that all of the other girls are going away and only
    Chantal is left with Brad.

    Am I certain? Of course not but considering that the same person who told me that Brad picked Chantal also told me about the clue in the outtake I am putting two and two together. Some may think the answer is 5 but I get 4.

  6. #156
    FORT Fanatic Peppermom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    768

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188972;
    My interpretation of the outtake is as follow:

    All of the other girls were sitting around hoping/predicting/(praying?") that Brad would dump Chantal on their 1 on 1 date. The a giant bug (the type doesn't matter to me although the "praying" mantis seems appropriate) comes along and chases all of the girls away. Of course Brad did not dump Chantal.

    To me this clearly says that all of the other girls are going away and only
    Chantal is left with Brad.

    Am I certain? Of course not but considering that the same person who told me that Brad picked Chantal also told me about the clue in the outtake I am putting two and two together. Some may think the answer is 5 but I get 4.
    I think this idea sounds like a good possibility.

  7. #157
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Happily Everafter Lane
    Posts
    557

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by annettejt;4188862;
    Doesn't a praying mantis kill their male mate after mating? Or is that a black widow??
    I'm pretty its that they eat their mates after mating with them.....

  8. #158
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    833

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188972;
    My interpretation of the outtake is as follow:

    All of the other girls were sitting around hoping/predicting/(praying?") that Brad would dump Chantal on their 1 on 1 date. The a giant bug (the type doesn't matter to me although the "praying" mantis seems appropriate) comes along and chases all of the girls away. Of course Brad did not dump Chantal.

    To me this clearly says that all of the other girls are going away and only
    Chantal is left with Brad.

    Am I certain? Of course not but considering that the same person who told me that Brad picked Chantal also told me about the clue in the outtake I am putting two and two together. Some may think the answer is 5 but I get 4.
    I think the answer is 4 too, and you nailed it.

  9. #159
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by costcoholic;4188860;
    Except I must be a dolt...because I haven't a clue how the praying mantis makes things as clear as the nose on my face.?

    I'm right there with you costcoholic.

  10. #160
    FORT Regular tigger1617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    53

    Re: Outtakes

    Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;4189254;
    I'm pretty its that they eat their mates after mating with them.....
    Actually I think they eat them during ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.