Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4188103;
    So you think Chantal is F1 now as RS has said?

Have you heard back from your source?

Thanks...
    A long time ago one of my sources said "He picks the girl that slaps him". So unless there is another slapper that means he picks Chantal. She also said that the outtakes would give clues to the F1 and I think that the praying mantis outtake this week was as clear as the nose on your face!

I have not heard back form my source regarding the "Don't believe anything" warning. I hope she will answer me soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188232;
    A long time ago one of my sources said "He picks the girl that slaps him". So unless there is another slapper that means he picks Chantal. She also said that the outtakes would give clues to the F1 and I think that the praying mantis outtake this week was as clear as the nose on your face!

I have not heard back form my source regarding the "Don't believe anything" warning. I hope she will answer me soon.

Thanks YOU..I guess I missed the part about the "Slap Girl"..And yes the outtakes are very interesting and fun..Wished we would see more of them..

FORT Fogey

A long time ago one of my sources said "He picks the girl that slaps him". So unless there is another slapper that means he picks Chantal. She also said that the outtakes would give clues to the F1 and I think that the praying mantis outtake this week was as clear as the nose on your face!I have not heard back form my source regarding the "Don't believe anything" warning. I hope she will answer me soon.
    I do, though, enjoy hearing other people's take on things.
    Please give my yours. Thanks!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188097;
    I think you got it right!
    Thanks!

Thanks Lithargic. I now see the praying mantis analogy and It may just be like our cat and mouse from last year. I am going to have to add sleuthing the outtakes to my sleuth guide for next season.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Fanatic

At this point, the jury's still out as to which source or if both sources are correct ... which is great ... I hate being told the ending ... I like to sleuth it out myself.
    Thanks for the reminder, Lithargic.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

I noticed in the outtakes at the end someone says

I think we have a bug issue (or something very close) just as Mike Fleiss's credit is rolling.

I found that interesting......

frankly, I think the outtakes can be interpretted in many different ways and interpretted to represent what an individual wants to see.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Didn't you say that you had two sources? What did the other source say?
    I'm still hoping for a Emily is F1 ending!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-10-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    Believe

I'm still hoping for a Emily is F1 ending![/QUOTE]

Let me state it again... I have two sources who both work in the production of the show. Both told me last year about Roberto and both told me that Ali dumped Chris before the final date. Of course they were both dead on.

This season one source told me "Brad picks the girl that slaps him." (BTW this was before I even know that meant Chantal because I hadn't seen any previews of the show.) This same source told me that the outtakes would give a major clue to the F1.

I fully expected my other source to tell me the same thing just like last season, but she shocked me when she said "don't believe anything this season." Then later she told me that we would all know what she meant in two weeks. (which will be about a week from tomorrow.)

That is all I know.

I corrected the quotes so the right person is credited:
    Originally Posted by George1218
    I'm still hoping for a Emily is F1 ending!
    Quote Originally Posted by lithargic

Let me state it again... I have two sources who both work in the production of the show. Both told me last year about Roberto and both told me that Ali dumped Chris before the final date. Of course they were both dead on.

This season one source told me "Brad picks the girl that slaps him." (BTW this was before I even know that meant Chantal because I hadn't seen any previews of the show.) This same source told me that the outtakes would give a major clue to the F1.

I fully expected my other source to tell me the same thing just like last season, but she shocked me when she said "don't believe anything this season." Then later she told me that we would all know what she meant in two weeks. (which will be about a week from tomorrow.)

That is all I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers
    Awww...We have bled you dry! I'm sorry. Thanks! We do so appreciate it. Please keep the info coming.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"