Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4183977;
    I said before that this season reminds me of another season. Tara and Trish, you think they'll bring back Michelle to the AFTR, so she and F2 can hash it out.
    I thought she got along very well with Emily. Why would she do that?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4183975;
    My friends and I were imagining a season of Michelle as The Bachelorette: Jungle edition: "When I want to dump a guy, I just tie him to the tree and leave him for the monkeys." She's a maneater!

Someone needs to put Michelle's face on the preying mantis...
    You are too kind.
    I actually kind of see Michelle saying: when I want to dump a guy___________a) I dip him in honey and tie him to a tree and pour fire ants all over him b)I coat him in olive oil and tuna fish and anchor him to the back of my jet ski in shark infested waters and race him to the finish c) get him to pay off my credit cards, take compromising photos of him with me and then send them to his wife.(sorry--couldn't help myself, or I could and didn't want to)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4183981;
    You are too kind.
    I actually kind of see Michelle saying: when I want to dump a guy___________a) I dip him in honey and tie him to a tree and pour fire ants all over him b)I coat him in olive oil and tuna fish and anchor him to the back of my jet ski in shark infested waters and race him to the finish c) get him to pay off my credit cards, take compromising photos of him with me and then send them to his wife.(sorry--couldn't help myself, or I could and didn't want to)
    Oh my word! Michelle!

Yes, Kasha, get on that preying mantis photo!

Regarding the outtake, how would they fit into the rest of the season's? I don't see how this one fits????

Alexxx, thanks for the heads-up about the old-school outtake pattern. I didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4183995;
    Oh my word! Michelle!

Yes, Kasha, get on that preying mantis photo!

Regarding the outtake, how would they fit into the rest of the season's? I don't see how this one fits????

Alexxx, thanks for the heads-up about the old-school outtake pattern. I didn't know that!
    I never learned to photoshop on my mac. I will have to leave that to someone more talented than moi!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Green;4183980;
    I thought she got along very well with Emily. Why would she do that?

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4183977;
    I said before that this season reminds me of another season. Tara and Trish, you think they'll bring back Michelle to the AFTR, so she and F2 can hash it out.
    Not a chance
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

I see this outtake a little differently. They were talking about Chantal while she is on the date with Brad. A bug comes and scares them all away, no one is left except the bug.The fact that the bug was a praying mantis may not mean anything (I doubt it was "planted"). I see it as that night it was a done deal. Chantal "chased" any other realtionship away.
    Emily's out take: they are roasting marshmellow. Her's is perfect. Doesn't Brad's drop? That's their storyline - he's intimidated, she's perfect they never really get passed that.
    Ashley H. - the teddy bear and her and Ashley S. Basically her and Brad's relationship is just a friendship. Doesn't Ashley S. say she thinks she loved Ashley H. more than Brad?
    all the dancing etc of the other girls: the rest is just a song and dance to get through the season and manage to make drama and a story when the lead falls hard and fast.

I am not sleuthing by outtakes, but I want to say that I found the praying mantis very cool and the scene was funny. Interesting how the girls didn't share Michelle's confidence that Chantal wouldn't come back, but thought the date pivotal in Brad's future decisions with regard to Chantal. They had consensus during the epi about Ally.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;4184204;
    I see this outtake a little differently. They were talking about Chantal while she is on the date with Brad. A bug comes and scares them all away, no one is left except the bug.The fact that the bug was a praying mantis may not mean anything (I doubt it was "planted"). I see it as that night it was a done deal. Chantal "chased" any other realtionship away.
    Emily's out take: they are roasting marshmellow. Her's is perfect. Doesn't Brad's drop? That's their storyline - he's intimidated, she's perfect they never really get passed that.
    Ashley H. - the teddy bear and her and Ashley S. Basically her and Brad's relationship is just a friendship. Doesn't Ashley S. say she thinks she loved Ashley H. more than Brad?
    all the dancing etc of the other girls: the rest is just a song and dance to get through the season and manage to make drama and a story when the lead falls hard and fast.

I think you got it right!

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4188097;
    I think you got it right!
    So you think Chantal is F1 now as RS has said?

Have you heard back from your source?

Thanks...