Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4177184;
    What did Keltie sing about Chantal in her rap song outtake? Maybe that's a clue?

Can anyone summarize the outtakes so far or tell me where to find them online? I can't find them on ABC site.
    She said "Comical Chantal drinkin' her drink, don't ask her what she thinks."

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4177179;
    I don't think the outtakes have provided any worthwhile information yet. However, at the end of the season, we may be able to piece them together and figure out what, if any, hidden message lies within them.

Right now the frustration lies in just getting one puzzle piece at a time.
    And if the point of the outtakes is to give us clues to the outcome, then by not being able to piece them together until the end - doesn't that render them all moot
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4177590;
    And if the point of the outtakes is to give us clues to the outcome, then by not being able to piece them together until the end - doesn't that render them all moot
    ....maybe this upcoming epi will be the defining one, what with the camping date and all...if not, then I'll have to conclude there's no merit to the outtakes either... JMO
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

FORT Fogey

I doubt clues are planted in the outakes. This is where we can see relaxed moments and in those we can sense more rapport than usually exists in those insanely stupid forced "romantic" dates.

You wanted an outtake with symbolism: here it is
    Michelle talking while the camera keeps panning to a praying mantis.
    Praying mantis eat their mates.

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4183815;
    You wanted an outtake with symbolism: here it is
    Michelle talking while the camera keeps panning to a praying mantis.
    Praying mantis eat their mates.

I did find it interesting that, though Michelle was the one talking, the conversation was about Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4183964;
    I did find it interesting that, though Michelle was the one talking, the conversation was about Chantal.
    Could be.
    Could be Michelle wants to devour first one--to get the other to herself, and then the other--just because she is Michelle.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4183964;
    All of Michelle's conversations are about Chantal! Looks like for this episode they reverted to old patterns and made the outtake about next week's boot.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4183968;
    Could be.
    Could be Michelle wants to devour first one--to get the other to herself, and then the other--just because she is Michelle.
    My friends and I were imagining a season of Michelle as The Bachelorette: Jungle edition: "When I want to dump a guy, I just tie him to the tree and leave him for the monkeys." She's a maneater!

Someone needs to put Michelle's face on the preying mantis...

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4183968;
    Could be.
    I said before that this season reminds me of another season. Tara and Trish, you think they'll bring back Michelle to the AFTR, so she and F2 can hash it out.