Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4176697;
    No, not me at least.
    It sounds like his integrity is in question. That's what I take away from the "vetted" comment, and that this thread is a waste of time since it's based on false information.

I personally love looking at the outtakes for some sort of "clue", not that we need it but just to see what the editors saw when filming that they thought was symbolic. My guess was that it was going to be with marshmallows, Emily drops hers but Chantal doesn't. The camera crew could've picked up that, joked about it or something so they include it. I could be dead wrong, but I think it's going to be something simple like that. Nothing fancy, nothing complicated (the editors and producers don't go as deep as we do I'm sure ) just something cute and simple.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4176707;
    I personally love looking at the outtakes for some sort of "clue", not that we need it but just to see what the editors saw when filming that they thought was symbolic. My guess was that it was going to be with marshmallows, Emily drops hers but Chantal doesn't. The camera crew could've picked up that, joked about it or something so they include it. I could be dead wrong, but I think it's going to be something simple like that. Nothing fancy, nothing complicated (the editors and producers don't go as deep as we do I'm sure ) just something cute and simple.
    If it is, we'll find out this week... because that's Brantal's camping 1:1... so just a few more days and we'll know for sure Maybe that'll solve the whole season for us
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4176699;
    It sounds like his integrity is in question. That's what I take away from the "vetted" comment, and that this thread is a waste of time since it's based on false information.
    I think in the end if you enjoy this type of sleuthing, have at it! I don't but what difference does that make to those that do. Nada... as it should be.

There are some threads I don't bother going to because they don't interest me. This thread was created to discuss the outtakes, for those who believe its worth discussing and trying to pick up any clues that might be in the outtakes.

IA northernviewer, I enjoy watching outtakes as well. It makes me wonder why and how do they choose what to show?

BTW nice to see you around lithargic

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4176683;
    Are we saying the lithargic has bad sources?
    I'm not; throw his sources into the mix, too.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4176671;
    I get that but once you decide that it is all "junk" then there is no reason to keep reading it. This thread was created by someone (not me) because some people find it interesting to try to figure out what the outtakes are telling us. If you think that is a waste of time you are certainly entitled to your opinion. But why come here to tell us that it is junk?
    IA. It's one thing to read the posts to see what's going on and another to post comments on how irrelevant the discussion is that is segregated from the rest of the board for the very reason of staying out of the way of those that think the topic is irrelevant.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Clarification:

We don't require only positive posts in a thread. People are allowed to read in this thread and term it "junk" if they like, although an explanation of their point of view is always better than popping in to say, "This is junk, bye."

However, this conversation is turning into comments about other posters, which is definitely against our rules. Keep it to the show, period. No comments along the lines of, "This theory is bunk and anyone who believes it is [fill in blank]."

We'll reopen the thread in a while to make sure everyone is clear on these points before posting again.

I don't think the outtakes have provided any worthwhile information yet. However, at the end of the season, we may be able to piece them together and figure out what, if any, hidden message lies within them.

Right now the frustration lies in just getting one puzzle piece at a time.

What did Keltie sing about Chantal in her rap song outtake? Maybe that's a clue?

Can anyone summarize the outtakes so far or tell me where to find them online? I can't find them on ABC site.