Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Outtakes

Re: Outtakes

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4176285;
    I have done my usual vetting of this lead. It's junk IMO. Stated so vaguely that anything could be true in hindsight. To the point, where I think nice people are being punk'd.
    I could not agree more.
    _(Moo!)

FORT Fogey

I have done my usual vetting of this lead. It's junk IMO. Stated so vaguely that anything could be true in hindsight. To the point, where I think nice people are being punk'd.
    Thank you.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I am wondering why you are spending time on this thread if you feel this way?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4176556;
    I am wondering why you are spending time on this thread if you feel this way?
    I'm sure jlccaz will have her own answer to your question, but I would like to give mine also.

There's a very good reason for 'non-believers' to be aware of what's going on in this thread. Whatever 'proof' or theories that are developed here will be brought into the other threads and offered as proof of something else. The "song and dance" references are all over the other threads. As a sleuther, you can't choose to ignore any one piece of information, whether you believe it or not, that is being scrutinized and assigned importance by other sleuths. It's important to have all the pieces of the puzzle, whether meaningful or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4176628;
    I'm sure jlccaz will have her own answer to your question, but I would like to give mine also.

There's a very good reason for 'non-believers' to be aware of what's going on in this thread. Whatever 'proof' or theories that are developed here will be brought into the other threads and offered as proof of something else. The "song and dance" references are all over the other threads. As a sleuther, you can't choose to ignore any one piece of information, whether you believe it or not, that is being scrutinized and assigned importance by other sleuths. It's important to have all the pieces of the puzzle, whether meaningful or not.
    Because I enjoy comedy?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4176632;
    Because I enjoy comedy?
    That too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;4176628;

I get that but once you decide that it is all "junk" then there is no reason to keep reading it. This thread was created by someone (not me) because some people find it interesting to try to figure out what the outtakes are telling us. If you think that is a waste of time you are certainly entitled to your opinion. But why come here to tell us that it is junk?

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4176671;
    I get that but once you decide that it is all "junk" then there is no reason to keep reading it. This thread was created by someone (not me) because some people find it interesting to try to figure out what the outtakes are telling us. If you think that is a waste of time you are certainly entitled to your opinion. But why come here to tell us that it is junk?
    Discussing any possible evidence includes discussing its possible invalidity, IMO. I find posts presenting that possibility to be just as valuable a contribution to this thread as any other.
    _(Moo!)

Are we saying the lithargic has bad sources?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4176683;
    Are we saying the lithargic has bad sources?
    No, not me at least.