Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Fun Times with Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers* Fun Times with Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4161345;
    A Prayer for a Happy Monday Night.

O great and omnipotent god whose name I do not know, but who doles out Bachelor show screencaps for silly women like me to debate online (NOT the God I pray to every other day in other words),

Give us the grace to prepare for a show that does not prove that our FAVORITE contestant has won the grand prize of true love forever

Let us remember our fallibility, that we may admit that "sleuthing" is a rather silly if addictive sport.

Teach us to watch and pray, that when another Bachelor couple breaks up, we may rejoice to be able to continue to read all about them on blogs, and fan sites, and twitter accounts, and even see photos of them on the internet.

Oh, and can you PLEASE tell my friends in the Screencap Discussion thread that the Crying Blond is most definitely NOT a contestant .... and send us a load of new screencaps tonight please.

[tongue in cheek emoticon]
    HAHA I love it! But to the bold:

No way! I'm all about proving my favorite!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

O great and omnipotent god whose name I do not know, but who doles out Bachelor show screencaps for silly women like me to debate online (NOT the God I pray to every other day in other words),

Give us the grace to prepare for a show that does not prove that our FAVORITE contestant has won the grand prize of true love forever

Let us remember our fallibility, that we may admit that "sleuthing" is a rather silly if addictive sport.

Teach us to watch and pray, that when another Bachelor couple breaks up, we may rejoice to be able to continue to read all about them on blogs, and fan sites, and twitter accounts, and even see photos of them on the internet.

Oh, and can you PLEASE tell my friends in the Screencap Discussion thread that the Crying Blond is most definitely NOT a contestant .... and send us a load of new screencaps tonight please.

Can you say AMEN!!

A MEN!
    A MEN!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Yes to the bold!

Madison did not leave without marking her territory...

The Bachelor: Twilight Saga

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I'm posting these avatars in this thread because it's of two of the F2 and not sure I can post just avatars of these girls who go far in the non-spoiler thread because people might wonder why there are no avis of the other girls. Mods, Please move to other thread if you think it needs to be. Thanks!!

Last edited by sanlee; 01-25-2011 at 08:29 AM.

I'm using one

Hallelujah my friend, I notice your use of emoticons, interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4162651;
    I'm posting these avatars in this thread because it's of two of the F2 and not sure I can post just avatars of these girls who go far in the non-spoiler thread because people might wonder why there are no avis of the other girls. Mods, Please move to other thread if you think it needs to be. Thanks!!

These are great, sanlee!!! I love the close-up of Emily smiling!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4162917;
    These are great, sanlee!!! I love the close-up of Emily smiling!
    Thanks! Yeah, that one is gorgeous!

Someone make a funny picture or something and post it! We got some good stuff last night with Michelle....

Here's a little video snippet that reminds me of Michelle's PIs when she describes her "ownership" of Brad.

YouTube - Finding Nemo - Mine Mine Mine