Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Fun Times with Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers* Fun Times with Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post

"I got you, BABE," said Brad to Chantal at the Final Rose Ceremony in South Africa. "But," he continued, "I got this OTHER babe, too, so I'll be singin' to-da-LOO to YOU, BABE!"
    But but but, what about this soulmate??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    But but but, what about this soulmate??

Alanna. For heaven's sakes. Please read upthread, BABE. "Marry me" when not accompanied by a RING means absolutely nothing. Now tell ROO to get back on her continent. She's a shark out of water here in AFREEEKAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Alanna. For heaven's sakes. Please read upthread, BABE. "Marry me" when not accompanied by a RING means absolutely nothing. Now tell ROO to get back on her continent. She's a shark out of water here in AFREEEKAAA!

I cannot even decide on my favorite part of your post. So hilarious, mostly because it fits so perfectly.

As for the bold, however, I totally forgot that Brad thinks "marry me, marry me, I swear on my mom's life it's fate" is a euphemism for "the weather is nice today and I had an apple for lunch."
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I don't know where else to ask especially since you can't post in the media thread. I chose this one because it is the FUN thread. Does anyone know where to find just the blooper part of WTA? I hate going through all those commercials on TB website...still takes too long! But my dog wanted to go out and she started barking during the naked man bloopers so I would love to see it again and hear exactly what Brad and his brothers said about CH... or something like that. Anyway, does anyone know where I can find just that small portion of the episode on WTA?
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

I cannot even decide on my favorite part of your post. So hilarious, mostly because it fits so perfectly.

As for the bold, however, I totally forgot that Brad thinks "marry me, marry me, I swear on my mom's life it's fate" is a euphemism for "the weather is nice today and I had an apple for lunch."
    I thought it was code for: pass me my meatball sandwich, babe--you can keep those napkins.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I thought it was code for: pass me my meatball sandwich, babe--you can keep those napkins.
    I don't know, I thought meatball sandwiches were only served whilst alone.on the coach.watching tv.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets View Post
    I don't know, I thought meatball sandwiches were only served whilst alone.on the coach.watching tv.
    It maybe upgraded to family dinner Sunday nights party of 3 soon!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Thanks for the links! I still am not sure I get Brad's comment. I know what he is referring to but it didn't make sense to me. But I'm not sure if he said one or son when he held his fingers up showing how small... Anyway, thank you again!!! Obviously, I've never heard what Brad is referring to.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Thanks for the links! I still am not sure I get Brad's comment. I know what he is referring to but it didn't make sense to me. But I'm not sure if he said one or son when he held his fingers up showing how small... Anyway, thank you again!!! Obviously, I've never heard what Brad is referring to.
    I believe he was demonstrating how you can "hold up" the sun in a photo if you place your fingers correctly.

Wonder if seeing the sun and that guy's "moon" at the same time count for Emily saying the only way the relationship would work out is if the sun and the moon were out at the same time.
    Last edited by moflan; 03-09-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post

I am guessing it is along the lines you suggest. It is an old photography trick,
    Say for example, there is a Lighthouse in the distance. The photographer directs the person being photographed to put one palm up and one palm down and separate the hands. The photographer guides the person until the palms are "beneath" the lighthouse and "above' so it appears the person is holding a lighthouse in his hands. I am guessing that Brad was making the suggestion of size of errr, well I know you get what I mean.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.