Page 23 of 62 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Fun Times with Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers* Fun Times with Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4188442;
    Breaking news!
    Former President Bill Clinton holds press conference to Defend Reality TV Star!

After many months of allowing his wife to hold center stage as our Secretary of State, Bill Clinton returned to the podium today, in defense of the star of ABC's primetime alternative show, The Bachelor. Bachelor Brad Womack came under fire yesterday for texting the words "Marry Me" to long time girlfriend Laurel Kagay on the eve of filming the reality dating show.

"Look," said the former President, "Just because a guy says 'marry me' does not mean he in fact proposed marriage to a girl! What is a lush head of hair for, if not splitting after all! Is sexual relations the same as oral sex? No! Is "Marry Me" the same as a proposal No! It's all a conspiracy, I tell you."
    Oh Gosh! That is the funniest thing ever! Ha!
    Some people think that itís holding on that makes one strong; sometimes itís letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4188442;
    Breaking news!
    Former President Bill Clinton holds press conference to Defend Reality TV Star!

After many months of allowing his wife to hold center stage as our Secretary of State, Bill Clinton returned to the podium today, in defense of the star of ABC's primetime alternative show, The Bachelor. Bachelor Brad Womack came under fire yesterday for texting the words "Marry Me" to long time girlfriend Laurel Kagay on the eve of filming the reality dating show.

"Look," said the former President, "Just because a guy says 'marry me' does not mean he in fact proposed marriage to a girl! What is a lush head of hair for, if not splitting after all! Is sexual relations the same as oral sex? No! Is "Marry Me" the same as a proposal No! It's all a conspiracy, I tell you."

You know I never care to come into this thread, but I decided to. jlccaz you need to stop. I can't stop laughing, you got me

I don't recall which of the talented FORTERS did the last chance saloon banner but maybe it could be updated to say

August 2, 2010 with a picture of Laural looking in on Brad
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

CANDYLAND, USA -- Producers of ABC's The Bachelor rejoiced today at this rarely captured image of an actual Boardie Stampede, snapped just moments after screencap analysis suggested star Brad Womack had taped one contestant's daughter's drawings to his refrigerator, seemingly telegraphing that the mother was his final choice. "That's not what I was told," groused one dissenter.

[TONGUE IN CHEEK]
    Last edited by jlccaz; 02-17-2011 at 06:50 PM.

For anyone who thinks The Bachelor is over-the-top, This is must-watch video! Preview of the upcoming "The Bachelor Ukraine" starring DWTS's Maxsim Chmerkovskiy. And yes, it's a "real" show.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Ukraine-Promo-1029607.aspx

The Bachelor Ukraine Promo: Maks Brings Sexy Back
    Hanh Nguyen
    Feb 17, 2011 08:28 PM ET
    by Hanh Nguyen

The Ukrainian version of The Bachelor looks like it will surpass the original in grand gestures and sweeping statements.

Dancing With the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy will star in the first-ever edition of the romance reality series that debuts on March 17 on the Ukraine's STB network.

Chmerkovskiy, 31, had turned down the American version of The Bachelor, but decided to go for one set in his homeland because "there has never been a show such as this in Ukraine and it makes me think that a first season would be the most 'real' as far as participant's perception of 'what it's all about' is concerned," he wrote on his blog. "I thought about everything VERY long. I know it's hard to find someone you can connect to on a project like this, but nothing is impossible. For the sake of the show, I can't reveal anything, but I must say I am very pleasantly surprised so far."

That sums up our feelings after watching the promo. From the music and the slo-mo to the high heels that would make Bachelorette Season 5 foot fetishist Tanner P. salivate, we're trying to figure out how we can access Ukrainian cable so we can keep up with the drama.

Oh, and the Ukraine voiceover guy is priceless. We don't speak Russian, but we can imagine him teasing "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever."

Check out the promo. We're in. Are you?
    Let's all hope Max is "there for the right reasons." No word yet on who plays the role of Chris Harrison.
    Last edited by BritLit; 02-17-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

BritLit - I love it! The promo was sooo sexy and the "models" beautiful. I hope the contestants measure up for him. I can't believe they are doing the whole format with roses thing. I, too, along with the writer wish I could access the show, even if I don't speak Ukrainian Russian.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit View Post
    For anyone who thinks The Bachelor is over-the-top, This is must-watch video! Preview of the upcoming "The Bachelor Ukraine" starring DWTS's Maxsim Chmerkovskiy. And yes, it's a "real" show.

The Bachelor Ukraine Promo: Maks Brings Sexy Back - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Let's all hope Max is "there for the right reasons." No word yet on who plays the role of Chris Harrison.
    I bet one of the dates will be a picnic at Chernobyl. How radioactively romantic. Very Hot. Seriously.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Oh My God Brit ! The slow motion walking was superb. The music was outstanding. This looks sooo much better than the Bachelor. Fleiss needs to steal their director. I wish I could watch it with subtitles. I wouldnt even have to use the fast forward.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    Oh My God Brit ! The slow motion walking was superb. The music was outstanding. This looks sooo much better than the Bachelor. Fleiss needs to steal their director. I wish I could watch it with subtitles. I wouldnt even have to use the fast forward.
    I feel like if I watched his season I would understand the show so much better because all I would have to go off of is body language since I don't understand what they are talking about. That would be a good season for analyzing.

FORT Fan

Near the end, Max looks like the cat who swallowed the canary!