Page 22 of 62 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Fun Times with Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: *Spoilers* Fun Times with Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4188442;
    Breaking news!
    Former President Bill Clinton holds press conference to Defend Reality TV Star!

After many months of allowing his wife to hold center stage as our Secretary of State, Bill Clinton returned to the podium today, in defense of the star of ABC's primetime alternative show, The Bachelor. Bachelor Brad Womack came under fire yesterday for texting the words "Marry Me" to long time girlfriend Laurel Kagay on the eve of filming the reality dating show.

"Look," said the former President, "Just because a guy says 'marry me' does not mean he in fact proposed marriage to a girl! What is a lush head of hair for, if not splitting after all! Is sexual relations the same as oral sex? No! Is "Marry Me" the same as a proposal No! It's all a conspiracy, I tell you."
    You have outdone yourself! The whole post is the best thing I have ever seen you post anywhere.

Everyone knows it not a proposal. He didn't go to Jared's.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Breaking news!

After many months of allowing his wife to hold center stage as our Secretary of State, Bill Clinton returned to the podium today, in defense of the star of ABC's primetime alternative show, The Bachelor. Bachelor Brad Womack came under fire yesterday for texting the words "Marry Me" to long time girlfriend Laurel Kagay on the eve of filming the reality dating show.

"Look," said the former President, "Just because a guy says 'marry me' does not mean he in fact proposed marriage to a girl! What is a lush head of hair for, if not splitting after all! Is sexual relations the same as oral sex? No! Is "Marry Me" the same as a proposal No! It's all a conspiracy, I tell you."
    Hahahaha! "Brad did not propose to this woman!"

I feel a little sorry to be harkening back to "that man" to be honest, because his daughter is all over the tabloids right now. Say what you want about him (and I could say tons), as parents, the Clinton's were doing something right and they did a great job of trying to help Chelsea have a private life.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Team Channy and Shawny.

Breaking news!

Can't you just see the Enquirer or Star picking this up as a story.! Too funny.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Breaking news!

I think I saw a photo of Laurel with a blue dress on!!!

FORT Fogey

Breaking news!

jlccaz-- you are 100% correct! It all depends on what your definition of "marry" is... everyone knows that!!

FORT Fogey

Breaking news!

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Miss February

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4189211;
    Miss February

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4179378;
    Look. I found a preview of the MOVIE version of the "BRANTAL" love story. What great casting!!!

ROFLMAO This is hilarious!!!